Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 Empty
PostSubject: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:05 pm

The arena is empty and dark with Johnny Ace in the middle of the ring with a mike in his hand.

Bret Ace- Ok Lucifer you are going to be trained here with me so come out make an entrance and make a small promo if you want. Eve Such is are ring announcer, Thomas March is a colour commentator (heel) like Jbl or Bobby Heenan, while Greg Wood is more the face commentator like Jim Ross or Michael Cole. Start the match if you want, remember to use garmmar, spelling and make it realistic. So Lucicfer come out and show me what you got.

Ace throws the mike down and calls for a referee. A referee comes down as Ace starts bouncing off the ropes to prepare for Lucifer.

OoC: Right I haven't written an entrance or announced myself and haven't put in commentators as I want to see if you know how to do it but please use commentators there key in matches Good Luck.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
SWE's Monsta
Colin Delaney
SWE's Monsta

Number of posts : 94
Favourite Wrestlers : LAX,Raven,Kane,CM Punk,Samoa Joe,Randy Orton
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Greg: It's our second SWE match in history can't wait!

Thomas: I can't wait for Lucifer to debut then destroy Johnny Ace.

Greg: I just hope that theres no injury's at the end of this match.

Thomas: He will be fine for the first minute haha.

The lights dim Lucifer's music starts and comes out. The fans start looking scared and feared

Eve: Coming to the ring next from the underworld, weighing tonight at 365lbs Lucifer!

Johnny looks outside the ring in shock at how big and strong this monster is. Lucifer is in chains and secruity guards come out and unlock his chains around his wrist. He comes in the ring scares Eve out of the ring. Lucifer grabs the mic and says "It's time for the underworld to unleash on Johnny Ace!!!" Johnny comes in the ring very slowly still shocked,finally he comes in and the bell rings.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 3:14 pm

Ok first of all you don't finish the match. THat is the ultimate no in e-fedding. Maybe i should of explained better, the two opponents post matches back and forth , one person posts about 4 parts and the other posts 4 (or more) you don't finish the match on your first post it his not like that. Check the guideline match on how to do it. The wrestling part was ok but you need to chech grammar, punctuation. You need to do less commentary again look at the guidline match. Last thing when you punch ace, what were his expressions , did ace fall straight to the canvas, or stagger back. What did the crowd think did they cheer or boo. Apart from all these (which were pretty big no sorry very big ..well the first one mainly) oh yeah and you forgot Such to announce you. you really need to do that. You done average for your first go. but you really need to change the ending ok. Basically look at the guidline match then you will get it
Back to top Go down
SWE's Monsta
Colin Delaney
SWE's Monsta

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:09 pm

sorry i fixed it
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Lucifer runs towards Ace and goes for a clothesline however at the last minute Johnny ducks hit and starts hitting Lucifer with vicious lefts and rights. The big man staggers back onto the ropes but eventually just pushes The Diamond Ace flying back. Ace looks at him with a glare before running towards him but this time Lucifer hits Johnny with a thunderous big boot to the face. Ace goes down to the canvas holding his face before rolling out the ring. Lucifer is in the ring with a demonic twitch as if he is crazy.

Wood: Lucifer is crazy. I would hate to be in the ring with him but this is Johnny Ace he is no slouch.

March: Yeah but Lucifer is just .......well not human.

Lucifer steps over the top rope and onto the ring apron before jumping to the floor were Johnny is. He picks up Johnny by the hair,brings him to vertical base and irish whips him into the ring apron, Ace writhes in pain, holding his back. Lucifer runs towards him and hits a avalanche so Ace's back goes into the ring apron. Johnny fals to the floor holding his back while Lucifer stands tall.

TBC BY LUCIFER

OoC: That was a pretty decent post, your grammar was better but you tilol need to improve on it. Don't use th commntators so often but still you done them good. Ok onto what you do next, right I want you to have Lucifer be in control for half of the post and then shift it to Ace, don't make it squash on either side. Also two little things, bold your signature moves on both wrestlers(check my profile) and bold the commentators. Last thing if you wanna say something thats not to do with the match say OoC and when your are at the end of the post write TBC BY ......OR JUST TBC. Your doing ok.
Back to top Go down
SWE's Monsta
Colin Delaney
SWE's Monsta

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 2:42 pm

As Johnny desperately gets up Lucifer grabs him and drives him into the guard rail. Lucifer then grabs him this time putting him in the ring. Lucifer just looks at Johnny in pain and laughs, He runs to the ropes and leg drops him. Fans start cheering for Ace but Lucifer still in-control of this match Lucifer picks up and Full Nelson Bombs Ace to the ground as he starts to scream in more pain.

Wood: Come on, Enough is Enough.

March: What do u expect like i said Lucifer is not human.

Lucifer again picks up Johnny sets him up in a powerbomb but Ace wiggles out of it and starts punching left and rights. Fans keep cheering for Johnny, Ace runs to the ropes and spinning wheel kicks Lucifer but didn't take him down, he went to the ropes again this time clotheslines him still not taking him down, one more time he went to the ropes and he jump off the ropes and forearm him and knocked him down!

OoC: i tryed bolding it but it wouldn't do it
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 3:40 am

OoC: I have to apologize my wrestler's name is Bret Ace not Johnny Ace lol. Anyway pretty good post remember have detail, punctuation and grammar also you could have made me look better as a clothesline, spinning heel kick and a forearm smash isn't really being in control but otherwise good post.

Bret then stands there and hits a beautiful standing moonsault, he lands on Lucifer's chest area. Ace goes for the cover 1....2.....Lucifer uses his power to force Bret off. Bret looks on at Lucifer, who is on his hands and knees, Ace hits Lucifer with two stiff kicks to the ribs and then drops him head first with a vicious ddt. The diamond ace shakes the cobwebs off his head and goes for the cover 1...2...2.5 again Lucifer kicks out but he is weakining.

Wood: Bret Ace is making a comeback, he could win this match.

March: Are you kidding me Lucifer is gonna destroy Ace just you wait and see.

Ace gets up looking shocked and confused. Bret then brings Lucifer up to his knees and then starts hitting Lucifer in the head with headbutts, punches and knees. The ref as tp pull Ace off of Lucifer or else he will get himself disqualified. Lucifer just falls down to the canvas holding his head. The diamond ace then drags Lucifer near to the turnbuckle. Ace then lets go and begins to scale the top rope however Lucifer rises ala Undertaker, Lucifer looks at Ace menacingly but Ace jumps off and goes for a crossbody however Lucifer catches him and drops him with a slam however Ace amazingly reverses it and armdrags Lucifer to the outside.

TBC BY LUCIFER

OoC: Ok in your next post I won't you to have them fight on the outside before bringing them back into the ring. Make it back and forth and make both of us look good. Remember don't finish it yet but your improving. Also put TBC at the end of your post and make your post long about 2 - 3 paragraphs long
Back to top Go down
SWE's Monsta
Colin Delaney
SWE's Monsta

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:41 am

They both get up and start punching back and forth intill Ace pushes Lucifer into the guard rail this time. Ace then goes up on the turnbuckle and dose a Moonsault onto Lucifer who was outside the ring! fans start going crazy and starting cheering "Bret Ace, Bret Ace, Bret Ace". Ace gets back up while Lucifer is still trying to and Ace grabs him then puts him back in the ring.

Woods: This match is out of control.

March: This is SWE for ya'll.

Ace dose a couple of knee drops and picks him up then dose a running bulldog. Ace goes for the pin 1...2...2.5 Lucifer raises his arm he doesn't know what else he can do so he gets back on the turnbuckle and when Lucifer gets up he dose a hurricanrana but Lucifer catches him and powerbombs him into the turnbuckle. Lucifer picks him up and throws him across the ring like a rag doll. Lucifer starts chokeing him then the ref pushes Lucifer away from Ace but Lucifer moves the ref and chokes Ace again.

Lucifer stops then gets in a position and waits for Ace to get up. Ace finally gets up then Lucifer then spears him but Ace moves and Lucifer runs into the turnbuckle. Ace then starts punching Lucifer then he dropkicks him back into the turnbuckle. Ace dose a few chops he dose it one more time but Lucifer grabs his hand and chokeslams him, Lucifer pins him 1...2...the ref then sees Ace foot on the ropes. Lucifer then starts screaming at the ref like a psycho then starts running around the ring.

TBC
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 10:06 am

Lucifer starts tearing out his hair like a man possessed meanwhile while Lucifer as is back turned Ace slowly crawls up to his feet and hits a lariat to the back of Lucifer, who stumbles to the turnbuckle. Ace runs forward and hits a running double knee to the back of Lucifer ala Elijah Burke. Bret walks backwards and lets Lucifer fall to the canvas.Ace just falls on to Lucifer. 1...2......2...2.9 Lucifer just gets a shoulder up.

Wood: What a tremendous match this is. Both men have given it there all.

March; I gott admit Ace has took alot of punishment but he just can't match up to the strength of Lucifer.

Ace gets up gets up with a look of frustration on his face however Bret continues the attack by pulling Lucifer to a vertical base but out of nowhere Lucifer hits Bret with a big boot to the face, Bret falls to the canvas holding his face and Lucifer is standing looking at Ace with an evil look.

TBC BY LUCIFER

OoC: Great post probably your best so far. Right in your next post i want you to finish the match, your gonna win but make me look good as i dont wanna seem a push over. Finsh how you want just don't attack me after the match ok? You have improved alot now keep doing what youve bin doing in your last post and i think your ready for the main roster.
Back to top Go down
SWE's Monsta
Colin Delaney
SWE's Monsta

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:53 am

Lucifer picks him up and trys his Death Calling but somehow he gets out and Pedigrees Lucifer. 1...2... and again Lucifer gets his arm raised. Ace looks shocked how his finisher didn't work he then picks him up and he dose a dragonsleeper on Lucifer and it looks like hes about to tap but Lucifer grabs his throat and one handed chokeslams him to the canvas.

Wood: I think this is the end.

March: We all knew that Ace couldn't match up to Lucifer.

Lucifer pins him 1...2...then Lucifer picks up Ace head then he dose another One handed Chokeslam but Ace starts elbowing Lucifer and let goes of Ace. Ace starts to punch him then trys to pedigree him again but Lucifer gets out by lifting him and slamming Ace on his back. Lucifer picks him up but Ace starts punching him again but Lucifer grabs Ace hand and twists it then he trys his Death Calling again and gets it and nearly breaks Ace neck. Lucifer pins him 1...2...3.

Eve: The winner of this match Lucifer.

Lucifer trys doing another Death Calling but security guards save Ace by putting chains back on Lucifer!

Woods: This was a hell of a match both guys showed that they want to be the greatest.

Thomas: But we found out that Lucifer is the greatest.

OoC: I saw ur wrestlers profile and i was sure ur finisher was a Pedigree.
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:57 am

OoC- Ok another great post you are ready for main roster just a few things. Normally you hit your finsher and its over but i wouldnt worry seeing as its yor gimmick and you should always finish your Post By Saying END MATCH. Last thing i no my finisheris the pedigree but its name is Air Cnada so you should say that. Otherwise you improved a lot over the match well done
Back to top Go down
SWE's Monsta
Colin Delaney
SWE's Monsta

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 11:58 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 12:14 pm

Well done, I'll add you to the main roster soon.
Don't forget to say who you want your poser to be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1   Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bret Ace trains Lucifer - Session 1
Page 1 of 1