Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Ace vs Scorpio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Bret Ace vs Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: Bret Ace vs Scorpio   Bret Ace vs Scorpio EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 4:46 am

Ladies and Gentlemen hits the PA sytem as the crowd rise in anticipation.

Such- Ladies and Gentlemen, our next match is scheduled for one fall and is an exhibition match. Introducing first, hailing from Toronto, Canada and weighing in tonight at 228lbs, this is The Diamond Ace, BRETTTTTTTTTTT ACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The crowd let out out a pop and start to chant "Bret,Bret,Bret". After a short while, Bret Ace walks out to a roar from the crowd. He turns around, holds is arms out and ....Boom!. Pyro goes off behind him. Bret then turns around and walks to the ring, slapping a few hands along the way.

March- This man had a tremendous week last week, when he defeated Darren Devia. Can he can continue his streak when he faces Scorpio.

Wood- This match bored me last time and will bore me this time.

Ace gets to the ring. He bounces his from leg to leg before, rolling into the ring. He poses for the crowd, who cheer, and then just stops. He bounces off the ropes, waiting for Scorpio.

TBC BY SCORPIO
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
Scorpio
Jobber
Scorpio

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Bret Ace vs Scorpio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Ace vs Scorpio   Bret Ace vs Scorpio EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:24 pm

Paranoid hits on the speakers and blasts out in to the crowd. The crowd cheer and wait for Scorpio. Dean Phillips waits for the song to get to the chorus and then finally bursts out of the curtain. The crowd go wild and are on their feet as Scorpio is running side to to side on the stage going absolutely nuts.

Wood - Well it seems Phillips hasn't taken his Ritalin today.

Scorpio then sprints in to the middle of the stage and holds up his arms in an X above his own head and his gold pyro goes up behind him.

Such - And his opponent hailing from Christchurch, New Zealand. Weighing in at 204 pounds....."SCORPIO" DEAN PHILLIPS!!!

Scorpio breaks in to a jog and heads down the ramp slapping hands on the way. He gets into the ring and shakes hands with Bret. Scorpio appears to whispers something in Ace's ear, Ace smiles and nods and the pair go in to separate corners and wait for the bell to the ring. When it does, just a few seconds later Ace and Phillips bolt towards each other and stop in the middle of the ring where Bret holds his arms out and Scorpio places one finger firmly in the chest of his opponent. Ace falls backwards, seemingly incapacitated. Scorpio sprints from his position to the ropes, then jumps over Ace to the next rope. When he runs back he covers.

March - What the hell?

.....1.....2.....3!

Scorpio now pulls Ace to his feet. Ace holds Scorpio's hand high and the two share a laugh. Scorpio calls for two mics for Ace and himself. They get the mics and Scorpio is the first to speak.

Scorpio - Now guys, what you just saw there was the formation of the greatest tag team there is, was and ever will be....The...Um....Well we didn't really come up with a name. I've thought of a few man i need to know what ya think?

Scorpio pulls a card out of his pocket, obviously with his ideas on it.

Ace - Go on then.

Scorpio - OK, how about "The Kiwi-Canada Connection"?

Ace - Nah, i'm not too keen on that?

Scorpio - How about "Dean Phillips and Bret Ace's tag team"?

Ace - A little creativity would be cool.

Scorpio - Ok, "The Aceholes" ?!?!

The crowd cheer for this clearly seeing it is funny.

Ace - Well how about one which focuses a little more on you? I don't want the whole spotlight

Scorpio - Well, this is my last one... And i think it's the best one...."The Spinning Supermen of the Eternal Galaxy of Zebulon"

The crowd are in hysterics now.

Ace - Why don't we just go with "Diamond Sting"?

Scorpio - Works for me!

Paranoid plays, the two leave and SWE goes to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down

Bret Ace vs Scorpio
Page 1 of 1