Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lee Fu vs Scorpio in a Steel Cage match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Lee Fu vs Scorpio in a Steel Cage match Empty
PostSubject: Lee Fu vs Scorpio in a Steel Cage match   Lee Fu vs Scorpio in a Steel Cage match EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:53 pm

Wood: What a night we have had so far. And its about to get even better. Tom, you see that big steel cage hanging above the ring?

March: Yeah I see it.

Wood: Well its about to be used! Thats right, we have two of our top superstars going at it, inside a steel cage!

March: Boy, I can't wait! Please don't let it be some stupid pussey guy, let it be someone decent.

Suddenly, Granite by Pendulum starts playing and Lee Fu walks out, wearing his normal in-ring gear.

March: Oh for god sake! That is just what I mean. It had to be him didn't it.

Wood: I can't see why your not exited, Fu is one of the most exhilirating wrestlers I have ever seen. I can't wait to see who he is up against.

Fu shows little emotion and he walks through a shower of sparks without reacting at all.

Such: This match is scheduled to be fought in a steel cage! The only way you can win is by climbing over the top, escaping through the door or pinning your opponent. Entering the ring first, weighing in at 199lbs and coming from Tokyo, Japan. Its LEE FU!

The crowd cheer as he rolls into the ring and suddenly comes to life. He springs of the ropes and does a backflip, showing his agility. He then runs around the ring, warming up and waits for his opponent...

TBC By Scorpio
Back to top Go down
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Lee Fu vs Scorpio in a Steel Cage match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lee Fu vs Scorpio in a Steel Cage match   Lee Fu vs Scorpio in a Steel Cage match EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 5:22 am

The fans and Fu wait and wait... and wait but still, Scorpio doesn't appear. Fu is looking more and more desperate and can't understand why Scorpio isn't coming out.

Wood: Hang on, I'm getting something through my headset. Whats that? Holy crap, looks like Lee doesn't get a match this week once again.

March: The only way Fu wins is by default. I reckon its because no-one wants to get in the ring with him, probably because he smells of Japan, and we all know what that smells like...

Wood: I'm gonna tell everyone whats happening here.

Wood takes off his headset and walks to the outside of the cage, where he addresses everyone. He speaks

Wood: Everyone, I am really sorry to have to say this, but Scorpio is unable to compete due to personal reasons.

The crowd groan and Lee looks at Wood in disgust. Fu then goes and grabs a mic and speaks.

Fu: This must be some kind of joke. This has happened to me so much, I was so ready for this match. I was gonna put on an amazing show and do all kinds of things, but Scorpio had to go and ruin it for me. Whatever is going on with you, Scorpio, I hope it gets better soon, because I would have enjoyed this match a lot. Anyway guys, I'll see you soon!

The fans cheer and and Fu leaves to the sound of clapping.

End Match

OOC: Why does this always happen to me?!? Its always my opponent who is unable to do it or something! lol anyway guys I'm off in a hour or two, so I guess I'll see you in a while!
Back to top Go down

Lee Fu vs Scorpio in a Steel Cage match
Page 1 of 1