Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hex Banshee vs Lucifer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maniamadness341
Jobber

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Hex Banshee vs Lucifer Empty
PostSubject: Hex Banshee vs Lucifer   Hex Banshee vs Lucifer EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 12:20 pm

*Banshee's theme music goes off over the PA sytem as the crowd shower with boos.A few seconds past before the lights go out then.....BOOOM!a lighting bolt hits the stage and then the Deon himself walks out to more boos.Hex as a long silver chain around his neck,he lifts it up in his trademark position before walking to the ring.

Wood: We saw this monster in the first ever SWE match and he was very dominant.

March: He was vicious,brutal and very impressive if I must say.

Hex slowly walks down the ramp.

Hex Banshee vs Lucifer 54

Ally: Our next contest is scheduled for one fall.Introducing first hailing from His own personal Hell and weighing in at 300lbs,this is *The Demonic Demon* Hex Banshee.

The crowd start a you suck chant but Hex just ignores them and slides into the ring.Banshee walks to the middle of the ring and raises his chain is his trademark position.Then he waits in the corner.

TBC BY LUCIFER
Back to top Go down
SWE's Monsta
Colin Delaney
SWE's Monsta

Number of posts : 94
Favourite Wrestlers : LAX,Raven,Kane,CM Punk,Samoa Joe,Randy Orton
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Hex Banshee vs Lucifer   Hex Banshee vs Lucifer EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Then the lights dim and Down with the Sickness by Disturbed plays.

Ally: Next coming to the ring he's from the underworld weighing in at 325 pounds the "Extremely Disorganized" Lucifer!

The fans start to boo as Lucifer comes out with chains around his wrists. He stands there breathing deeply than starts powerwalking to the ring.

Wood: We've seen this monster before in the second match of SWE ever and lets just say we will never forget it.

March: The two monsters of SWE going at it... cant wait!

He then stops when he gets near the ring and a security guard comes out and unlocks the beasts chains and Lucifer starts to run around the ring intill he comes in the ring and starts to stomp the ring and pull the ring ropes then he sees Hex Banshee and they both start looking eye to eye at each other. The ref tells them to ring the bell.

OoC: Sorry, i know its been like 10 days but i havent been aloud on the computer and im finally aloud to

TBC BY Hex Banshee
Back to top Go down
SWE's Monsta
Colin Delaney
SWE's Monsta

Number of posts : 94
Favourite Wrestlers : LAX,Raven,Kane,CM Punk,Samoa Joe,Randy Orton
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Hex Banshee vs Lucifer   Hex Banshee vs Lucifer EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 9:19 am

As they still look face to face this person comes out he has a black suit on and a cane. As he walks down to the ring people in the crowd are confused and why he is out here. He walks in the ring and grabs a microphone.

" My name is Damian Hex Lucifer. I am the father of Lucifer and Hex, im here from the underworld to help my sons get revenge on the sins (people) who has hurt my sons during grade school. Now there will be no match between my sons because we are family and family dont hurt family. But you will see in the coming weeks as the SWE roster will be destroyed and made sure they dont come back by Lucifer and Hex the biggest, strongest, and most powerful wrestlers ever to step foot on earth. Now i bet what u think what were called were called The Underworld". They leave the ring as people just stare and look frightnen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hex Banshee vs Lucifer   Hex Banshee vs Lucifer Empty

Back to top Go down

Hex Banshee vs Lucifer
Page 1 of 1