Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the GM's office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Number of posts : 58
Favourite Wrestlers : The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, HBK, Ric Flair, RVD, KK, Kevin Nash, Y2J, Chavo Guerrero
Registration date : 2008-03-06

In the GM's office Empty
PostSubject: In the GM's office   In the GM's office EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Dave Britts is sitting in his office with his feet on his desk, talking on the phone. He puts it down and looks at somebody off camera. The camera zooms out so it is possible to see who is there, it is Sancho Dias, and the General looks exasperrated,
"Well what is going to happen?"
Britts: I've just talked to Jason Verve, he is unable to make tonight's show.
Días: WHAT? Well where does that leave me?! In a handicap match?
Britts: It looks that way, yes.
Díás: But this is preposterous. I am Sancho Días. I could easily beat one of those two genetic freaks on my own, but you are seriously asking me to take on both of them? I am good, but I am not that good.
Britts: Well things are out of my hands, out of my control here. The rest of the roster is fully booked tonight, and unless you can find another wrestler to be your tag team partner, then you're on your own. It's unfair on Hex and Lucifer if I stop them being a tag team because your partner didn't show up.
Días: So you are going to be unfair on me instead?
Britts: I'm not being unfair, I'm giving you an opportunity. If you can beat Hex and Lucifer tonight, imagine how great that would be.
Días: Be that as it may, if I'm going to be going into this match at a disadvantage, at least let me pick the stipulation.

Britts stops for a moment, thinking.

Britts: That's fine by me, what rules do you want to go by?
Días: Mexican rules.
Britts: What rules are they.
Días: There are none. There is no rope break, no submission, no count out, and no disqualification. It's a good old fashioned Mexican bar brawl, no rules, no mercy, no holds barred. Anything you do is legal.

Britts again pauses for thought. A sly smile spreads across his face. He stands up and shake's Sancho's hand.

Britts: That's a great idea.
Sancho: Thankyou.

They stare at each other for a moment before releasing the handshake.

Britts: Now I'm a busy man Sancho, so I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You and your donkey.

The camera zooms out and we see that Sancho is standing next to Samuel.

Sancho: Come on Samuel, we need to prepare for our match.
Back to top Go down

In the GM's office
Page 1 of 1