Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave Britts' Office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Number of posts : 58
Favourite Wrestlers : The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, HBK, Ric Flair, RVD, KK, Kevin Nash, Y2J, Chavo Guerrero
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Dave Britts' Office Empty
PostSubject: Dave Britts' Office   Dave Britts' Office EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 8:11 am

Dave Britts is walking around, talking on his mobile phone. Suddenly, Sancho Días bursts in, closely followed by Samuel the Donkey. Britts finishes his conversation and turns to Sancho

Britts: Hi Sancho, what can I do for you?
Sanchp: I'll tell you what you can do for me Mr. Britts! With all of these other guys teaming up and forming tag teams, I want myself a shot at the gold!
Britts: Well Sancho, I appreciate that you want to join in on our tag team action, but you can't just do it on your own, you need a tagteam partner.
Sancho: I already have one!
Britts: Who?
Sancho: He is from Castillo Del Diablo, He stands 5'2" tall, he weighs 214 lbs, Colonel Samuel Días!

Sancho points to Samuel, who is wearing a sombrero. Dave Britts looks like he is trying not to laugh.

Britts: Uh... that's great Sancho, but I think I would be violating animal welfare laws if I let Colonel Samuel here participate in a match.
Sancho: Nonsense, Samuel packs a nasty kick, and an even nastier bite!
Britts: Uhuh, maybe he does. But I still can't allow it as by law animal wrestling is illegal in most nations.
Sancho: You are saying that Samuel is not good enough because he is an animal?
Britts: No I...
Sancho: Silence! Do not insult Samuel any more, you have already broken his dreams!

Britts stands there in stunned silence, looking like he is about to crack up.

Sancho: I have matches to fight and win, and a title to claim. Good day to you!

He goes out of the door and shuts it behind him, Dave Britts cracks up and collapses into his chair, laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Dave Britts' Office   Dave Britts' Office EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:24 am

Bahahaha! That was hilarious I can see it Now. The adventures of Sancho Dias and is partner Sameul the donkey. Seriously one of the funniest promos iv'e read.And well written
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
SWE's Monsta
Colin Delaney
SWE's Monsta

Number of posts : 94
Favourite Wrestlers : LAX,Raven,Kane,CM Punk,Samoa Joe,Randy Orton
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dave Britts' Office   Dave Britts' Office EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:43 am

That was funny General lol
Back to top Go down
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Number of posts : 58
Favourite Wrestlers : The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, HBK, Ric Flair, RVD, KK, Kevin Nash, Y2J, Chavo Guerrero
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Dave Britts' Office   Dave Britts' Office EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:44 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Britts' Office   Dave Britts' Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave Britts' Office
Page 1 of 1