Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sancho Dias

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Number of posts : 58
Favourite Wrestlers : The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, HBK, Ric Flair, RVD, KK, Kevin Nash, Y2J, Chavo Guerrero
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Sancho Dias Empty
PostSubject: Sancho Dias   Sancho Dias EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Wrestler Name: Sancho Días
Real Name (optional) : Sancho Días
Nicknames: The General, El Ponchó
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 326 lbs
Hometown: Castillo del Diablo
Alignment: Face
Appearance:
Hair: Greasy, black hair slicked back into a scrawny ponytail
Face paint: None
Facial Hair: Black Moustache, stubble, bushy eyebrows
Body Hair: Plenty
General appearance: Portly (fat)
Attire: Red cowboy boots, black tights with red, white and green stripes along the side, white tape wristbands, mexican flag elbow pad on left arm. When entering wears a giant straw sombrero and one of many different ponchos (usually the flag of the country or state that he is in).
Entrance Theme: For a Fistful of Dollars
Exit Theme: For a Few Dollars More
Theme (PPV): The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Entrance Style: His music hits, and after about ten seconds the General rides onto the stage on his pet Donkey Samuel. He fires a few shots from his cap gun (at PPV this is accompanied by red white and green fireworks behind him). He rides towards the ring, and as the camera zooms in on his face, he holds up a bottle of (usually alcoholic) drink and smiles cheesily as the announcer introduces him as being "sponsored by". He then rides Samuel round to the announcers' table and ties him there, having a swig of his drink before giving it to the announcers and climbing into the ring. He stands on the second rope at the turnbuckle and salutes the crowd before removing his hat and poncho.

History: Growing up in the wild streets of Castillo del Diablo, the General started drinking young and never stopped, honing his wrestling skills through numerous vicious bar fights, he has adopted a rather hardcore style of wrestling which he has used with a good degree of success across all of Mexico. Now he has come to the SWE to make friends, make money, claim bounties and drink anything.

Wrestling Style (i.e brawler,technical): A mishmash of brawling, power moves, the odd technical or luchador move, and whole lot of punching, kicking, nutting, biting and chair smashing.

Favourite Quotes: "(insert drink name here) is the greatest thing I have tried today! And I drink a lot in one day." "Hey, it's Generalissimo Días, hide your drink! And hide your women too! Oh too late!" "I've had better conversation from Samuel." "I'll stick your head up my ass's ass!"

Common Moves (7-20 moves): bite, tree of woe, foot choke, eye rake, gut kicks, snake eyes, knife-edge chop, headbutt, chair smash, powerbomb, multiple punches, swinging neckbreaker, legdrop, piledriver, using absolutely any foreign object, brass knuckles punch, steel toecap kick, Death valley spinebuster, samoan drop, death valley driver.

Signature Moves:
Mexican Death Drop: Bringing the steel steps into the ring, placing them in a corner, bodyslamming or piledrivering his opponent onto them so their neck hangs off the edge (like a tree of woe), and then delivering a legdrop to their exposed neck. Usually follows this up with a pinfall or the Tequila Stretch.
Mexican Fire (taking a swig from his drink, and using a match to blow fire in his opponent's face)(usually does this before the Tequila Sunrise).
Drunken General (Falling off the turnbuckle)
Legal in Mexico (Brass knuckle punch or steel toecap kick followed by a Flying Mexican from the top rope)
South of the Border (Low blow while the ref isn't looking, usually follows this with a samoan drop, death valley driver/spinebuster, or a Tequila Sunrise)
Mexican Backbreaker (tilt-a-whirl backbreaker)
Hangman's noose (super neckbreaker. Basically a jackhammer without the submission)

Finishers(3 finishers and one must be a submission) :
Tequila sunrise (Gorilla Press Bomb, usually done from a fireman's lift)
Flying Mexican (Body Splash, often attempts it from the top rope after a scoop slam, usually only succeeds when he does it from a running start)
Tequila Stretch (Abdominal Stretch, often performed on the ground)

Last edited by The General on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:26 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Hangman's noose)
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Sancho Dias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancho Dias   Sancho Dias EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Hey great profile, although we already have two big men . Maybe you coulod tweak it so your like Judas Mesias or Black Reign or someone like that. Just lower your weight to make it less of the land of the giants. Like i said great profile, do you need any training?
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Sancho Dias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancho Dias   Sancho Dias EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:11 pm

delete your wrestler? or the post that ive deleted already
Back to top Go down
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Favourite Wrestlers : The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, HBK, Ric Flair, RVD, KK, Kevin Nash, Y2J, Chavo Guerrero

Sancho Dias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancho Dias   Sancho Dias EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:11 pm

The Post
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Sancho Dias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancho Dias   Sancho Dias EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:19 pm

I gotta say, I'm loving this wrestler . Seems a bunch of laughs. What wrestler do you bas him on I.e i base mine on bret hart.. great profile, do you need training.
Back to top Go down
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Sancho Dias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancho Dias   Sancho Dias EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:25 pm

Attitude is a bit like a cross between Borat (less offensive) and a stereotypical drunken Mexican General out for a good time. He tries to have fun like Al Snow.
Wrestling style a cross between that of the Wild Samoans (headbutts and powerful brawling), the Sheik (dirty moves designed to inflict as much pain as possible), Ric Flair (funny looking low blows and comedic falling off the turnbuckle in a drunken stupour), and Kane's hardcore style (frenzied beating with foreign objects). He also goes in for a lot of taunting and sometimes acts like Razor Ramon (probably one of the biggest influences).

Last edited by The General on Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Sancho Dias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancho Dias   Sancho Dias EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:26 pm

Do you need training?
Back to top Go down
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Sancho Dias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancho Dias   Sancho Dias EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Sancho Dias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancho Dias   Sancho Dias EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 12:35 am

OK this is a good profile, nothing wrong with it as far as i am concerned.
You are gonna be a great asset to SWE, I know it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sancho Dias Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sancho Dias   Sancho Dias Empty

Back to top Go down

Sancho Dias
Page 1 of 1