Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sancho Dias after the match, LIVE on SWE.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Number of posts : 58
Favourite Wrestlers : The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, HBK, Ric Flair, RVD, KK, Kevin Nash, Y2J, Chavo Guerrero
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Sancho Dias after the match, LIVE on SWE.com Empty
PostSubject: Sancho Dias after the match, LIVE on SWE.com   Sancho Dias after the match, LIVE on SWE.com EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:09 pm

April Fame is still standing in the parking lot. The crew seems about to pack up when there are two loud bangs and the sound of Spanish Fiesta music can be heard. The camera pans quickly to the left and we can see Sancho Dias riding his Donkey through the parking lot. He has stapped a licence plate around Samuel's neck. He has a green, rope-wrapped bottle which he is drinking from as he sings out of tune. In his other hand he has his cap gun. April runs over to him...

April: Sancho!

He stops and looks over, seemingly drunk out of his head.

Sancho (squinting) That is General Sancho Mr...
He seems to recognise April and seems taken aback.
Sancho: But you can call me whatever you like Miss. Fame.

April: Well Sancho, congratulations on a well-fought match, although I assume that didn't have the ending you wanted?
Sancho: What you talking about? I beat the hell out of Hex Lucifer or the Disorganised Damian, or WHATEVER that crazy Gringo was called.
April: Actually, you faced Hex Banshee and Lucifer, their manager was Damian.
Sancho (counting on his fingers): What? There were... four of them? (he smiles cheesily) And I beat them all. ME! SANCHO DÍAS! I beat those sons of bitches to a pulp with my bare hands!
April: Actually, you were with the Criminal. And Damian wasn't even in the match, he was watching. And for that matter, you didn't use your bare hands, you used a steel chair!
Sancho (looks confused): Oh yeah... YEAH! We beat them up me and the convict, and we dragged their asses backstage and beat them to a pulp!
April: Were you even in that match tonight Sancho? All four of you were dragged backstage by security.
Sancho: Lady, I don't know what match you were watching. (he looks little confused). Hell, I don't even know what match I was watching. All I know is I went out there tonight, kicked some ass (not you Samuel, do not worry), and then I went and opened a crate of my finest whiskey, and baby... it's FIESTA TIME!!!

Sancho fires another couple of cap gun shots and takes a swig from his bottle.

April: Well, you did a good job Sancho, but what about the Race for Fame tournament?
Sancho: The wha?
April: The race for fame, the title tournament that's about to happen. You're in the same group as Prince Banataur Jin and Shane Grey.
Sancho: Who the hell is Shane Grey? I have heard about that tournament missie, and let me tell you, we'll have a Mexican stand off, and while they're trying to decide who to shoot, I'll pull out two pistols and beat 'em both!
April: You're going to shoot two superstars?
Sancho: No, don't be silly. That's what is called an ananan... an anananach.... an ananachron.... an ananalogy.

At this point, Sancho is talking to the floodlight right next to April.

April: Uh... general Días? You're pretty drunk... can you even see straight?
Sancho: Maybe I can and maybe I can't.
He beckons the lamp post to come near him so April does, he whispers loudly into her ear, she seems offended by the smell of his breath.
Sancho: All that matters is what I can see, and what I can see is a beautiful road, paved with... I dunno, concrete or some shit... but I can see at the end of that road, gleaming in the sunshine.... GOLD.... and I can see that beautiful yellow metal with my name on it... and when it's all said and done, and when the writing's on the wall, or whatever clichés Gringoes like to use, then I'll be SWE champion, and whether or not I have one or two crates of Whiskey, I'll be at the top of the SWE, and I will be king of the mountain!
April: Thankyou Sancho, and uh... are you sure you're allowed to drive your Donkey this late, that drunk on that busy a road?
Sancho: I just switch auto-pilot on, and he'll do the rest. Anyway, I gotta be going, I need to get my brass knuckles pollished. Adios!
April: Goodbye, General Dias.

Sancho is seen riding through the car park. He takes a swig from his bottle and falls off. He gets up, dusts himself off, and walks with a confident swagger out of the carpark, singing loudly and incoherently.

Fade to Black
Back to top Go down

Sancho Dias after the match, LIVE on SWE.com
Page 1 of 1