Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Prophet Advances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guardianfalls367
Jobber
Guardianfalls367

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-11

The Prophet Advances Empty
PostSubject: The Prophet Advances   The Prophet Advances EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 4:44 am

April Fame is standing in front of a wall with the SWE logo on it standing next to her is none other then the Prophet-Darren Devia.

Fame: Hello SWE viewers I am here with Darren Devia who earlier tonight defeated Hex Banshee in the second match of the race-for-fame tournament and Mr. Devia must I say that was a great and well fought match you had.

Devia: Of course it was did you think I would show if it wasn't.

Fame: Not even for the SWE World Heavyweight title.

Devia: It does not matter if I challenge for the belt this month, next month or next year. I will have the belt around my waist it is only a matter of time that matters.

Fame: So what can you say about Hex Banshee after you fought just earlier.

Devia: Hex.....Hex is no longer any of my concern. We fought, and I won so he can go back to his brother, he can go back to his family and he can go back to his hell.

Fame: It was a great match between you two.

Devia: And it is now in the past. It is no more any of my concern, the clock is still ticking. Time is still moving and the future will forever come but never arrives.

Fame: Well you have only one other man in your group that you must fight and that's the same man who beat you last week. Bret Ace.

Devia: Yes Bret Ace. (Devia now ignores April Fame and talks directly to the camera) Bret last week I underestimated you something that will not happen when we meet again. I will defeat you because Bret....That is your destiny.

Devia then walks off, rudely ending the interview.

END OF INTERVIEW
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

The Prophet Advances Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prophet Advances   The Prophet Advances EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Nice promo again Darren. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com

The Prophet Advances
Page 1 of 1