Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post-Match Prophet Promo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guardianfalls367
Jobber
Guardianfalls367

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Post-Match Prophet Promo Empty
PostSubject: Post-Match Prophet Promo   Post-Match Prophet Promo EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Although Chaos went to the commercials after the triple threat match between Dean Phillips, Darren Devia & Lee Fu, the cameras kept rolling for an SWE.com exclusive. Both Scorpio and Fu have already left for backstage leaving the Prophet standing in the ring by himself, he has a microphone in his hand.

Darren Devia: Tick....tock.....tick.....tock

He keeps repeating those two sounds while walking inside the ring in circles. He suddenly stops walking and stares around the ring, he then brings the microphone back to his mouth.

Darren Devia: .....goes the Doomsday Clock. (For some reason this brings about a massive pop from the crowd) Consistently it is counting down until it has counting down to the end of time, where no human or other living beings are yet living. It is coming......but do you know what else is coming. The soul-reapers gliding across the earth, the apocalyptic raiders sharpening the fire swords, the Ghost Riders in the Sky. (He said this part almost as if he was singing)

The crowd goes crazy as Devia takes a moment to stop talking and breath. He walks to the ropes opposite the entrance and puts his free hand on it.

Darren Devia: Or properly all that doesn't really matter. Maybe it is just some crazy man in ....clown make-up..... making it all up just to get attention. Or maybe there is something else coming, that what I just said in the end doesn't matter, that it is hiding some thing else.

He starts walking back to the middle where he started before he finishes.

Darren Devia: When I got here, I was bombed with questions, what was it that I meant last week?, what was coming? Well I stand here now after my match with the incredible Lee Fu and the phenomenal Dean Phillips to tell everybody backstage this simple response, which may not be the answer but will hopefully makes everybody satisfied.

He stops again looks around the arena before turning his head straight towards the entrance before finally giving his response to their inquires.

Darren Devia: Work it out yourselves.

"Doomsday Clock" by Smashing Pumpkins play as the Prophet Darren Devia leaves the ring and walks back towards the backstage area.

***END PROMO***
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Post-Match Prophet Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-Match Prophet Promo   Post-Match Prophet Promo EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:43 am

that was a great promo, ill love to see were thi goes.
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com

Post-Match Prophet Promo
Page 1 of 1