Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucifer and Damian.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SWE's Monsta
Colin Delaney
SWE's Monsta

Number of posts : 94
Favourite Wrestlers : LAX,Raven,Kane,CM Punk,Samoa Joe,Randy Orton
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Lucifer and Damian. Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer and Damian.   Lucifer and Damian. EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:32 pm

April walks into the boiler room to talk to Lucifer but Damian gets in front of her.

Damian: What in the hell are you doing?

April: Uh.. I'm here to talk to Lucifer about his match this week against The Criminal.

Damian: Oh that match I DONT THINK SO! You are not gonna talk to him but you can talk to me.

April: Ok.

Damian: Now he calls himself the best wrestler in SWE the only people that can call themselves that is is Lucifer and Hex the most domiant tag team in SWE! The Criminal doesnt even deserve to be called the best he didnt even get a win last week in that triple threat match. He says he was close but he is wrong he wasn't even close to break the pin up so Criminal you want a win will you wont get a win in the match but you sure as hell will get a win to the hospital just like Sancho Dias. Lucifer will grab the barbwire baseball bat and smash his brains out and make sure he stops breathing then he will hit his Piledriver for an easy 1...2...3. So you might as well call it Dejave cause its gonna be like last week then when the tournament starts the Underworld will be at the top and either Hex or Lucifer will be the SWE World Heavyweight Champion!

Damian then grabs April and kisses her and she is able to run away screaming.

Damain: Haha dumb blond!
Back to top Go down

Lucifer and Damian.
Page 1 of 1