Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentleman_Of_Darkness
Jobber
Gentleman_Of_Darkness

Number of posts : 44
Favourite Wrestlers : Undertaker, Kane, Raven, Gangrel
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Respect Empty
PostSubject: Respect   Respect EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 4:12 pm

The camera follows April as she moves quickly down the hall towards loud crashing noises to find, who else, but The Criminal tearing apart his locker room in anger.

April: "Criminal, I probably know the answer to this, but why are destroying your locker room?"

The Criminal breathes in deeply seeming to instantly calm the rage within

Criminal: "Why April, because I went out there and made a complete fool out of myself. Twice I've requested air time boasting about how I'm better than every one, that every one should stay out of my way. Then I go out there and blow my debut, if anything I thought I would be the guy getting the pin or watching as someone gets pinned, but not the guy getting pinned."

April: "But it still was a great match you, Darren Davia, and Dean Phillips gave it every thing you had, you -"

Criminal: "I'm stopping you right there Ms. Fame, thats what bothers me, I gave it my all but proved the worst of the three, as far as I can tell about this business it runs on a respect system, you win, our at least put on a winning performance, you get respect, you lose or put on a sloppy show you lose respect. I personally didnt have much going into that match, lost even more just from my opening move, but I cant even think of having the slightest bit of respect from anybody, after what happened to me out there......"

The Criminal takes a pause before starting another speech

Criminal: "Mr. Phillips, Mr. Davia, you've earned every ounce of respect I have to give, you both proved yourselves worthy, worthy opponents, and I cant see anything but good for you in the future, but me? I see............ something different. Obviously leading up to my first match I MADE an image for the public to base their opinion of me off of, in my next match, I will SHOW them an image to base their opinion of me off of, Ms. Fame I believe I have nothing more to say at the moment, thank you......"

April slowly leaves the locker room amazed at the complete change in The Criminal's character, The camera man keeps the camera rolling on Criminal as he sits in a chair head hung low staring at the floor................

:END PROMO:

OOC: Complete change in character for The Criminal, but he still will be a heel but just a tad *cough* crap load *cough* more violent.
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Respect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respect   Respect EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 3:15 am

I love it how you guys are making promo's, great stuff criminal you could do great as this character. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com

Respect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal-Wrestling-Forum :: IWF-International Wrestling Federation :: IWF PPV'S :: IWF Promos-
Jump to: