Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preparation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorpio
Jobber
Scorpio

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Preparation Empty
PostSubject: Preparation   Preparation EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:52 am

The camera's view opens up and Scorpio is shown sitting backstage. He is relaxing in a nice lazy-boy chair. He leans forward and takes a drink of the Pepsi on the table next to him. He picks up his electric guitar from the other side of the chair and plugs it in to the amp. He begins picking away at a few notes until he finds a few that he likes. After a few seconds of that he switches to playing chords and the crowd really get into it. They clap along and laugh at Scorpio's mad facial expressions.

The camera pans out slightly and April Fame is standing right next to Scorpio, trying to conceal a huge grin. She is holding a mic, and she taps Scorpio on the shoulder. He plays one final note, which he lets ring for a few seconds before turning to April.

April - Dean Phillips, tonight you have a match which also features Darren Devia and The Criminal. What are your thoughts?

Scorpio - Well, let me see. We'll start with Darren Devia. Last week in London, he didn't lose, but he also didn't win. Now, to the Criminal. Earlier this evening he had some very harsh words to say about me. Well I'm going to prove those words wrong. By pinning him in the centre of the ring. 1, 2, 3! (He holds up 1 then 2 then 3 fingers)

April
- So you see your chances of winning the match as high?

Scorpio - About 1 in 3, really.

April looks slightly to the side and notices Dean's guitar.

April - Hey, you play guitar?

Scorpio - I sure do. You want me to play you something?

April - Yeah, go on. Play....I dunno....Your theme music!

Dean smiles and puts fingers to fretboard and begins to play Paranoid by Black Sabbath. He even sings the lyrics.

Scorpio - Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
people think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify

Dean stops singing but continues playing the same riff.

April - So Dean...How are you preparing for the match?

Scorpio - Are you kidding? This IS my preparation.

April - Well, that is all we have time for right now. Back to Thomas March and Greg Wood.

[FINISHED PROMO]
Back to top Go down

Preparation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal-Wrestling-Forum :: IWF-International Wrestling Federation :: IWF PPV'S :: IWF Promos-
Jump to: