Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Did I Say!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentleman_Of_Darkness
Jobber
Gentleman_Of_Darkness

Number of posts : 44
Favourite Wrestlers : Undertaker, Kane, Raven, Gangrel
Registration date : 2008-03-05

What Did I Say!? Empty
PostSubject: What Did I Say!?   What Did I Say!? EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 2:00 pm

The camera opens up in The Criminal's locker room for another 'pleasant' promo...........

Criminal: "What did I say? huh? What did I tell all of you? Well I'll repeat the message, DONT SCREW WITH ME!!!!!! And what do I get for this message? huh? A triple threat match? Well I have a message that works for Darren Davia and Scorpio."

Once again, The Criminal gives the camera the finger

Criminal: "Now that the formalities are out of the way, lets get down to business. Davia, you call yourself a prophet, then you'll already now I'm going to win, so dont even bother showing up. Scorpio, frankly I dont even care about you the only real competion I have in this match would be Davia, your just a rag doll meant for a warm up. I said it before that I'm here to take the titles for myself, your both just stepping stones for my future glory, so I urge you all again, dont screw with me, or I will show you what I learned in my 5 years in prison, I'll show you, you'll see............................"

fade to black, end of promo

(OOC: did I not say people would hate this guy? tell me how many friends he made from that speech lol)
Back to top Go down
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

What Did I Say!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Say!?   What Did I Say!? EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 2:04 pm

I think he made hundreds of friends from that promo lol! lol! lol! Nice promo - short and sweet
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

What Did I Say!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Say!?   What Did I Say!? EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 2:11 pm

good promo again criminal. you are showing a lot of potential with this character. Good job
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
Gentleman_Of_Darkness
Jobber
Gentleman_Of_Darkness

What Did I Say!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Say!?   What Did I Say!? EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:55 pm

Very Happy this is actually my first time playing the heel but I'm doing one heck of a job at it
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Jobber
Scorpio

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-16

What Did I Say!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Say!?   What Did I Say!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 12:18 am

You just buried me dude. Never do that man. You can make jokes and stuff but you should NEVER EVER bury someone like that.

Instead of saying "You are not competition in this match" You could say something which sort of puts me over, but will still get you heel heat. Maybe "...And Scorpio? Well that guy will probably take himself out trying to do some crazy triple flip thing and if that happens i don't give a crap"

You can't just put one person over mate.

Bit of advice there. And you can take that to the bank.
Back to top Go down
Gentleman_Of_Darkness
Jobber
Gentleman_Of_Darkness

What Did I Say!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Say!?   What Did I Say!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 3:03 pm

really? I see people do that all the f'n time on other forums and nobody including the guy being buried cares less, heck they get complimented on the promo by the guy who gets buried.
Back to top Go down
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

What Did I Say!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Say!?   What Did I Say!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 3:21 pm

That is probably because they were a trash talking efed, this however isn't.
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

What Did I Say!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Say!?   What Did I Say!? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 3:52 pm

Ok militia don't worry its your first time and you dont really know what your doing on this fed so dont worry just take the advice and enjoy your time afro
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

What Did I Say!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Did I Say!?   What Did I Say!? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Did I Say!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal-Wrestling-Forum :: IWF-International Wrestling Federation :: IWF PPV'S :: IWF Promos-
Jump to: