Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check your Wallets, The Criminal Has Come

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentleman_Of_Darkness
Jobber
Gentleman_Of_Darkness

Number of posts : 44
Favourite Wrestlers : Undertaker, Kane, Raven, Gangrel
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Check your Wallets, The Criminal Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Check your Wallets, The Criminal Has Come   Check your Wallets, The Criminal Has Come EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 3:27 pm

Camera comes into a locker room with a new wrestler lacing up his boots

New Guy: "Hello ladies and gents, The Criminal here, newest talent of SWE, sorry it took me so long to sign up but I ran into............lets say some finacial problems with a business associate. I'm simply taken this time to say...."

The Criminal flips off the camera

The Criminal: "Sorry if that offends you but, I dont care. Alo, I'm here to say, stay out of my way. If you want to help me out, great! will take all the titles for ourselves, but if you dont want to help me, screw you and stay away or I will hurt you, I've spent five damn years in prison and particpated in seven riots, I've seen things that scar people for life and I've learned life sucks so take what you can from it, so I'm here to do that, TAKE the titles and the fame for myself and anybody who helps me do it, I'm slow to trust and quick to hate so please, I beg you, DONT screw with ME!"

The camera backs out of the room and Criminal slams the door in the camera man's face.

:END PROMO:

(OOC: A little short than promo's I've done on other sites but got the message across I'm sure, feedback would be appreciated Smile )
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Check your Wallets, The Criminal Has Come   Check your Wallets, The Criminal Has Come EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 12:46 am

short,sweet and to the point. good promo
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Check your Wallets, The Criminal Has Come   Check your Wallets, The Criminal Has Come EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:14 am

yeah I think this is one of the first promos so far. Take note everyone else, do promos and you will be noticed!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check your Wallets, The Criminal Has Come   Check your Wallets, The Criminal Has Come Empty

Back to top Go down

Check your Wallets, The Criminal Has Come
Page 1 of 1