Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pack your bags folks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Pack your bags folks! Empty
PostSubject: Pack your bags folks!   Pack your bags folks! EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 1:11 pm

The scene opens with April Fame, the interviewer, talking to a couple of staff, and one of the staff appears to be attempting to chat up April, but April is having none of it and she slaps him to the huge amusement of his mate. Suddenly, the GM Dave Britts runs into the room and looks out of breath. He motions that he is about to speak and from nowhere April produces a mic for Dave to speak into. He smiles and speaks.

Dave Britts: Sorry, I forgot to mention something and I couldn't find a camera anywhere else so I've had to come here. Not that I wouldn't want to!

April blushes and giggles. The two staff look outraged and leave the room.

Dave Britts: Its very important so everyone listen up now. In two nights time, we're going to give the world a preview of what SWE has to offer. Everyone on the roster will be involved in this, and you'll all be needing to pack your bags because we're off to London! Thats right, everyone will be having a match! Don't count on a massive crowd, I'm reckoning a thousand or so people might turn up if we're lucky. But anyway here is the card:

Firstly to kick it off we have Scorpio vs Bret Ace (OOC: Continued from the exibition match they're having)
Next up we have the battle of the giants. It will be Lucifer vs Hex Banshee!
Then in the main event it will be a triple threat match between Jason Verve, Darren Devia and Lee Fu!

Thankyou, April for your time, but we have no time to lose! I'm off to London!

He rushes of out the ring and the scene fades out.

END PROMO

OOC: Matches to take place in Training Ground, where you will find the offical card

Last edited by petch123 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Pack your bags folks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal-Wrestling-Forum :: IWF-International Wrestling Federation :: IWF PPV'S :: IWF Promos-
Jump to: