Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpio
Jobber
Scorpio

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips   Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 1:53 am

The scene opens up to a small SWE house show. There is a small but energetic crowd standing around in th ring. Maybe around 500 - 600 people. The camera view changes to the desk of Thomas March and Greg Wood.

Wood - We have had very few matches in the history of SWE and none of them have featured this next young man from New Zealand.

Eve Such is in the ring and looking stunning as usual.

Eve - The following match is set for one fall....

Paranoid hits on the loud speakers and the crowd await whoever it is in silence. Finally, Scorpio emerges from the back. The crowd don't know what to think yet, but still give a small applause. Dean lifts his arms in an X above his head and four gold pyros go off behind him four times. He takes off his black jacket and hands it to a small child who is reaching out. He imparts his words of wisdom on this kid and continues on down the ramp, slapping hands on the way down. He has now gained the respect of the crowd and is getting a nice cheer. During Eve's intro he slides in to the ring and raises his hands.

Eve - ....Introducing first. From Christchurch, New Zealand, Weighing in at 209 pounds....."SCORPIO" DEAN PHILLIPS!!!

March - I've seen this kid for about 30 seconds and i don't like him. He's trying to get the crowd on his side. But this guy is looking over-energetic. I bet that the cheers will distract him.

Wood - Give him a break. Just watch the match and see how he does. Also it looks like he has something to say to this Boston crowd, right now.

Scorpio grabs a mic from the ring steps and puts it to his mouth.

Scorpio - Hello Boston!!! (Crowd Cheer) So how are you guys feeling? Now maybe a few of you may not recognise my accent. See, I'm from the beautiful country of New Zealand, which is way down at the bottom of the world. Which is unlike Eve over here, as she is out of this world. (Eve blushes and Scorpio gives her a sly little wink, the crowd laugh along) You guys are a great crowd and I'm sure if you love high-flying action, you'll love this match. I will not let you guys down. Have a great night!

Dean passes the mic to the timekeeper and awaits his opponent.

[TBC BY BRETT ACE]

OOC: Let's show these guys how it's done.
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips   Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 1:09 pm

OoC: Classic written all over it lol.

Ladies and Gentlemen blasts over the PA system as the crowd are again slightly consfused as to what to do. After a few second Brett Ace emerges from the curtain,he as a smile on his face,he steps forward,turns around and holds out his arms as fireworks goe off in front of him.He gets a decnt pop as he starts to walk to the ring.

Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips BretHartEntrance

Wood:This is a man with a lot of skill and alot of potential here in SWE.

Ace slaps a few hands on the way down to the ring,he hops onto the ring apron and gets in the ring.He gives Scorpio a quick glance before heading to a corner,Bret takes off his glasses and coat and hands them to the ref before Ally anounces him.

Ally: And his challenger hailing from Toronto,Canada and weighing in tonight at 225 lbs this is *The diamond Ace* Brettttttttt Aceeeeeeee!

The crowd give him a cheap pop once again.The ref rings the bell as the crowd start to cheer.Ace and Scorpio both walk to the middle of the ring were they have a staredown before Bret holds out his hand,Dean shakes it and nods his head in a sign of respect towards Ace.The two seperate as half the crowd start a *Lets go Ace* followed by a *Lets Go Scorpio( chant.

March:This is gonna be Booooring.

Wood: I truly doubt that if you think it is well then you should quit your job.

TBC BY SCORPIO
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
Scorpio
Jobber
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips   Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 10:12 pm

Scorpio and Brett lock up in the centre of the ring. Eventually Scorpio slips out of the tie up and rolls through and springs up to his feet, which the crowd enjoy. He looks around and looks Ace dead in the eye. He yells out "Oh yeah!!!!" and the crowd pop once again. Brett waits politely for Dean to turn around.and as their eyes meat Brett himself yells "Woooooo" and the crowd pop for him.

March - What the hell is this shit. They're just....I have no idea what they're doing!

Wood - They are trying to get the crowd on their own side. Also unlike other wrestlers, these two have a great deal of respect for each other.

The two once again lock up and Brett manages to win and pushes Scorpio down. He grabs Scorpio's legs and flips over him performing a bridge pin.

.....1.....2.....Scorpio pushes up and spins around, still grasping Brett's arms. He drops to his knees and has Ace in a backslide pin.

.....1.....2......Brett rolls out and is the first to stand.

He runs at the rope and returns at the kneeling Phillips, hitting him with an amazing Shining Wizard. Brett grabs Dean's leg again. He drops an elbow in to the inner thigh of Phillips. He stands once again and does the same. He then fakes to do the same but turns around the leg to complete a Figure Four Leg Lock. He pushes with all his might to try and make Scorpio tap out. Dean is yelling. And the crowd are on their feet. Some for Ace, some for Scorpio.

Wood - The crowd are willing Dean Phillips not to tap, they haven't seen enough!

March - I have. Tap out kid, come on. Come on......

Wood - Oh My God, what a maneuver from Scorpio. He just.........

[TBC By Brett Ace]

OOC: Sorry I didn't get much down....Didn't have alot of time.
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips   Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 2:11 am

Scorpio amazingly,with all his stength,turns over the hold and locks Ace in a modified sharshooter.The fans that are on the side of Scorpio start to cheer as the many others boo.

Wood:He just turned the figure -four into a sharpshooter.

March:Umm it's not that haard,well it is for someone like Phillips.

Scorpio sits down on the back of Bret,who is writhing in pain.The crowd try and will Ace on by chanting his name.The diamond Ace then forces hiself over to the ropes,Dean desperately tries to pull him back but can't seem to do it and eventually Bret gets to the ropes.Phillips lets go looking shocked as he thought the match was over.Scorpio turns towards Ace,who is holding his back in pain.Phillips pulls Bret up by the hair and goes for a snap suplex however Ace stops himself by hooking his leg around the leg of Scorpio.Ace then knees Dean in the gut and hits a snap ddt.Dean hits the canvas viciously and rolls out of the ring holding his head.

Wood:These two are really taking it to each other,what else are they going to do.

March:I don't know but hopefully not much more.

Scorpio rests on the barricade next to the fans.He walks forward however in the ring Ace runs against the ropes,runs back,slides under the ropes and hits a baseball slide on Scorpio right in the chest.Scorpio goes flying back and into the crowd.The crowd cheer for both men.

TBC BY SCORPIO
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Jobber
Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips   Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 1:49 am

Scorpio lays in pain amongst the fans who are cheering for what has been a great match. Brett exits the ring and begins the referee's count. With the help of two fans Scorpio is on his feet and manages to fire one shot into the gut of Brett Ace who is now leaning over the barricade. Dean slings Brett's arms over his own head, preparing for a suplex. Brett uses his elbow to hit Dean in the side of the head, then hits a snap suplex of his own, on the concrete floor. Scorpio yells out in pain an the refs count is up to FIVE. Ace slides in to the ring and rises his hand, which gets a good cheer. He then points at Scorpio, which also gets a positive fan reaction. The count is now up to EIGHT and Scorpio is only just up to his feet, he slides in to the ring on the call of NINE!

Wood - Dean Phillips, only just making it back in to the ring to avoid being counted out. I thought that may have been it.

March - Wow. What a great achievement. He truly is a hero.

Wood - You make it sound like i just announced him as the SWE World Champion.

March - Hahaha. You make me laugh. Scorpio as World Champion. Yeah right.

Brett pulls Dean to his feet, and raises his hand for a knife edge chop, which gets a "Whoooo!" from the crowd. Brett fires another knife edge chop, and another, and another. He then tries for a fifth, but Scorpio reads it well and dodges.

[TBC BY BRETT ACE]

OOC: Sorry mate for the shortness.
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips   Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 12:30 pm

And hits Ace with some bone crunching kicks, to the ribs. Ace tries to grasp for air and, as he does Dean hits him with theSting in the tail the crowd cheers as Bret falls to the canvas, holding his chest, while, Scorpio raises his arms however he is so exhausted he stumbles backwards falls down. The crowd give both a standing ovation. Scorpio, slowly crawls towards Bret. He drapes his arm over him 1....2.....2..8 NO!. Ace kicks out at the last minute.

Wood: Ace as took an amazing amount of punishment in this match.

March: Meh!. It's not that much, maybe he's just weak.

Scorpio manages to get to his feet but he is still breathing heavily. He drags the lifeless body of Ace and drags him so he's in line with the turnbuckle. Phillips signals to the crowd to go up top. The crowd show mixed reaction as Dean scales to the top rope. He gets to the top but as he does Ace springs to life jumps on the top rope and hits an amazing top rope belly to belly suplex ala Kurt Angle. Scorpio flies across the ring and, lands hard on the canvas. The crowd go nuts for the high spot as Bret stands tall.

Wood: What an amazing move. Scorpio may be broke in half.

March: Gawd, I hope so. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. Ace ain't that much better anyway.

Bret points to the crowd and then to Scorpio, the crowd cheers. Ace grabs Phillips long hair and drags him to a vertical base. Ace puts Scorpio's head in between his legs. Going for the Air Canada but at the last minute Scorpio amazingly manages to get in a small package. 1....2.....thr NO!. The two men rise to their feet quickly. The two meet and Bret hits Phillips with a kick to the section. Scorpio curls over as Ace hits his finisher the Air Canada. Scorpio hits the canvas hard. Bret manages to get the cover 1....2....3.. The match ends as the crowd stand in appreciation.

Ally- And the winner of the match, by pinfall, "The Diamond Ace" Bretttttttttttt ACeeeeeeeeeee.

The crowd cheer as Bret gets to his feet. He walks to the turnbuckle, and climbs it one by one. He raises his hands. He then jumps and sees, the fallen Phillips. Ace in a show of respect walks to him and lifts him up. He pats him on the back and raises his arms. Scorpio and Ace smiles as the show fades to black.

End of Match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips   Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips Empty

Back to top Go down

Exhibition Match: Brett Ace vs Dean Phillips
Page 1 of 1