Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SWE : Unique matches

Go down 
+4
The General
Scorpio
petch123
$WG_101$
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wrestlekid
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-09

SWE : Unique matches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWE : Unique matches   SWE : Unique matches - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 1:45 pm

If you get pinned twice (or submit),YOU are out. You can still pin others (oe make them submit) if you have only been pinned once (or submit).

I forgot to mention this (and I think this is what confused you), you only stay on the bar for 2 Minutes.
Back to top Go down
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Number of posts : 58
Favourite Wrestlers : The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, HBK, Ric Flair, RVD, KK, Kevin Nash, Y2J, Chavo Guerrero
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SWE : Unique matches   SWE : Unique matches - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 2:09 pm

Yes, thankyou for explaining that to me. It would be hard to pin somebody while handcuffed to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Jobber
Scorpio

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: SWE : Unique matches   SWE : Unique matches - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:04 am

I don't like it. If you can handcuff them to a bar why not just pin them again and win?
Back to top Go down
Wrestlekid
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SWE : Unique matches   SWE : Unique matches - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 2:08 am

Scorpio wrote:
I don't like it. If you can handcuff them to a bar why not just pin them again and win?

You can't. As sooon as you get pinned, you get handcuffed to the bar. They don't let you immediately pin him again.

And the bar is higher up, making them standing up. It gets lowered down to handcuff the guys.
Back to top Go down
Guardianfalls367
Jobber
Guardianfalls367

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SWE : Unique matches   SWE : Unique matches - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 12:15 am

I have a match based on my gimmick that I thought about for a few days.

It's called a 'Doomsday Clock" Match. The is this circular steel plateform-thing over the ring and hanging from it are 12 different weapons and due to a lack of any other name I could thing off it's called a "clock". But it's raised so high that no wrestler can grab it unless it's lowered. To lower the clock one guy must make the other person tap out or else pass out and then he can chose one weapon from the clock and the clock is raised again. If he doesn't chose in 5 minutes then the clock is raised with no weapons taken. Once all 12 weapons have been taken from the clock then one wrestler must pin the other to win. There is no DQ but the only weapons that are allowed to be used are the ones from the clock.
Back to top Go down
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Number of posts : 58
Favourite Wrestlers : The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, HBK, Ric Flair, RVD, KK, Kevin Nash, Y2J, Chavo Guerrero
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SWE : Unique matches   SWE : Unique matches - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 5:51 am

Sounds like it could drag out for too long so I'd change the rules. How about calling it, the doomsday disk?
Back to top Go down
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: SWE : Unique matches   SWE : Unique matches - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:25 am

Yeah, it would take about 20- 40 posts to finish that kind of match. If you could shorten it a bit then it would be fine but its just too long
Back to top Go down
Guardianfalls367
Jobber
Guardianfalls367

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SWE : Unique matches   SWE : Unique matches - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:02 pm

Modified rules: The wrestlers just has to pin/submit one another to bring down the clock and once they got a weapon and they pin/submit the other wrestler again he wins the match. All other rules apply

Quote :
How about calling it, the doomsday disk?

Yeah I might change it's name to that, 'cause with the rules-change it's original name kinda lose significance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWE : Unique matches   SWE : Unique matches - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SWE : Unique matches
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal-Wrestling-Forum :: IWF-International Wrestling Federation :: IWF Community-
Jump to: