Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of Finishers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

List of Finishers Empty
PostSubject: List of Finishers   List of Finishers EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 11:52 am

This is a list of everyones finishers, so you don't have to look them up evey time you have a match with someone new and so new members know which ones are taken etc. I will try to keep them updated as often as possible.

Lee Fu
The Kick of Fury (Lee climbs up the turnbuckle and waits for his opponent to get to his feet. When he does, he jumps and delivers a huge kick to the temple of his opponent, usually knocking him out.)

The Fu Special (Springboard Superkick)

Tokyo Takedown (STFU)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bret Ace
Air Canada (Pedigree)

Collision Course (Go To Sleep)

Diamond Clutch (cattle mutilation)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scorpio

The Stage Dive (Springboard from the apron into a Swanton Bomb)

Smoke On The Water (Shooting Star Press)

The Christchurch Crab (High Angle Boston Crab)
Jason Verve

Overdrive (Rolling Cutter/Renos' Roll of the Dice)

Natures' Crossface (Crippler Crossface/Arm Trap Crossface ala Chris Benoit)
Darren Devia

Crucifix Powerbomb (Outsider's Edge)

Ankle-Lock

Apocalypse 101 (F-5)
Hex Banshee

Banshee Driver : Sit - Out Chokeslam

Downward Demise - Burning Hammer

Skeleton Crunch - The Masterlock
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucifer

Death Calling-Piledriver

One Handed Chokeslam

Last Breath-STOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prince Banataur Jin

PB And J Maker (Powerbomb into Sit-Out Dominator, CIMAS Drug Bomb)

PB And J Crusher (Imagine an upside down Pedigree, but he does a Flipping Piledriver into a pinning position)

Reverse Hurri-Stretch (I made this move up, the guy is backwards, my wrestler goes for a reverse hurricanrana, grabs the legs, but holds on, stretching all limbs)

The Criminal

Prison Riot (Mexican Stretchbuster/picks them up Musclebuster style then drops to a seated position)

Con Air (When on top turnbuckle pulls opponent to stand on 2cd turnbuckle then takes them to the canvas with a Thez Press)

Lockbreaker (Haas of Pain)

Sancho Días

Tequila sunrise (Gorilla Press Bomb, usually done from a fireman's lift)

Flying Mexican (Body Splash, often attempts it from the top rope after a scoop slam, usually only succeeds when he does it from a running start)

Tequila Stretch (Abdominal Stretch, often performed on the ground)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ramirez el Feo

Bandito Buster (Full Nelson Bulldog, sometimes done from the top rope)

Dragon Death Drop (Splash/bodyblock from the top rope onto a standing opponent)

Figure Four Leglock

Last edited by petch123 on Thu May 01, 2008 10:16 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Jobber
Scorpio

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-16

List of Finishers Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Finishers   List of Finishers EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 3:35 am

"Scorpio" Dean Phillips finishers:

Shooting Star Press
Springboard Swanton Bomb
Walls of Jericho

They have names, but i forgot 'em.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio
Jobber
Scorpio

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-16

List of Finishers Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Finishers   List of Finishers EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 8:42 pm

I changed the name of the High Angle Boston Crab. It is now called The Christchurch Crab.

I also changed Shooting Star Splash to a Shooting Star Press, still under the Smoke On The Water name.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlekid
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-09

List of Finishers Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Finishers   List of Finishers EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Prince Banataur Jin's Finishers:

PB And J Maker (Powerbomb into Sit-Out Dominator, CIMAS Drug Bomb) , PB And J Crusher (Imagine an upside down Pedigree, but he does a Flipping Piledriver into a pinning position) , Reverse Hurri-Stretch (I made this move up, the guy is backwards, my wrestler goes for a reverse hurricanrana, grabs the legs, but holds on, stretching all limbs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

List of Finishers Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Finishers   List of Finishers Empty

Back to top Go down

List of Finishers
Page 1 of 1