Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dominant 5 (19 April)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

The Dominant 5 (19 April) Empty
PostSubject: The Dominant 5 (19 April)   The Dominant 5 (19 April) EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 4:58 am

When I was away I couldn't put it up and I forgot about it so its a tad late, but here it is:

The Dominant 1:

Darren Devia (last week no.2) - Had a great match against Hex Banshee and eventually he came out the winner. So he is the Dominant one this week!

Number 2:

Sancho Dias (last week no.3 - Won another match this week against Prince Banataur Jin in a great contest which he prevaled the winner.

Number 3:

The Underworld (last week no.1) - Had a very bad week, with both men picking up defeats in there quest to become World Champions. Looks like they're going to have to target the Tag titles now.

Number 4:

The Criminal (last week no.5) - Picked up another victory over the legendary Dragon, thats a nice win to have with you!

Number 5:

Ramirez el Feo (last week n/a) - Still undefeated here at IWF, and won a great match against Lucifer which is no easy feat. Nice work!

Dropping off this week:
Scorpio - Didn't have a proper match but things look bright as he teamed up with Bret Ace
Back to top Go down
Wrestlekid
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-09

The Dominant 5 (19 April) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dominant 5 (19 April)   The Dominant 5 (19 April) EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 4:16 pm

I just saw this. Good job!
Back to top Go down

The Dominant 5 (19 April)
Page 1 of 1