Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Hey Everyone. I think we need this forum spicing up a bit and i've got just the thing. POSTER OF THE MONTH! Yes that's right. The person that impresses me the most will get a special chance. If you win you will have to choose Out of Box 1, 2, OR 3. There will be a special prize in each one. This is what i'm looking, Great posts. Loyal to the forums, Good Ideas. Great attitude. And onc you have won it once you are not elligible for next's months. There will also be a Poster of the year were there will be even bigger prizes. The competition Begins in about 1...2...3 NOWWWWWWWWWWW! affraid affraid affraid GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:14 pm

Sweet man, looks cool. What sort of prizes are there exactly?
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

PostSubject: Re: Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:16 pm

I'll PM to you, seeing as were both admins lol. I wanna keep it a secret. Btw the prizes will change evry month.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlekid
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:25 pm

Cool idea WG.
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

PostSubject: Re: Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:20 pm

Just to let everyone know there are 4 days left. I have narrowed it down to the final three, everyone as done well but these have contributed more all round. Here they are:

The General - Speaks his mind, comes up with good ideas and is honest.

WrestleKid- Has contributed loads of ideas. Is helpful and posts well.

SWE's Monsta - Posts loads in every section. Comes up with ideas every so often and as stayed loyal to the site.

Well done all the others, you all done great but i feel these have contributed more. It's down to you three. The prizes are awewsome. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Poster Of The month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal-Wrestling-Forum :: Announcements :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: