Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Race for Fame

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

The Race for Fame Empty
PostSubject: The Race for Fame   The Race for Fame EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:54 pm

The scene opens in Dave Britts office. He is wearing a smart suit and he is also showing off an expensive looking Rolex watch. He smiles smugly at the cameras and then he starts to talk.

Britts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the day has finally come! Its what everyone has been waiting for, it is the RACE FOR FAME! This is SWE's tournamount and it will be starting next week but the reason I am talking to you is to tell you all the rules so this is how it goes.

He pauses, takes a sip of water from a glass cup, and continues.

Britts: There has been some complications as to how I worked it because one of our wrestlers, Jason Verve, has left the roster annoyingly. So I am very grateful to one of the SWE trainers, Shane Grey, for stepping in. He has said to me that he hasn't had much action lately so I have allowed him to enter this tournamount. But here is how it works. There is 12 men on this roster, so there will be 4 groups. Inside each group, there will be 3 wrestlers. These groups will be drawn out of a hat. Then, the three men inside each group play each other once each, so each man will have fought 2 matches in the group. You get 2 points for a win, and 1 point for a draw, which will be quite unlikely in my eyes. Every match will be a normal one on one match. The man that finishes last in the group will go into the Tag team competition area, and there will be two teams, once again picked randomally. The winners will then hold the Tag team titles. Next, the people that finish second will go into the A division competition. There will be a semi-final and then the two winners go into a final and the winner will be the A division title holder. Finally, the men that win there individual groups go into the main part of the competition. Once again there will be two semi-finals and then the winners go into a final. The final will be a Last man Standing match and the winner will be the first ever SWE champion! But now, lets find out who is in which group. I will do it the traditional way - by using the old hat!

He has a hat, which has all the names of everyone on the roster inside.

Britts: OK, In group 1, there is... Scorpio, Lucifer and... Ramirez el Feo! In group 2 is... Hex Banshee, Bret Ace and... Darren Devia! In group 3 is... The criminal, Lee Fu and... The Dragon! And finally, in group 4 is... Sancho Dias, Prince Banataur Jin and... Shane Grey! Those will be the groups. I can't wait for it to start! So everyone, I'll see you later!

He leads the camera to the door and closes the door in front of it and the scene fades.

OOC: The trainer will be controlled by me, he won't win any titles etc, its just to fill in the gaps.
Back to top Go down
Wrestlekid
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-09

The Race for Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Race for Fame   The Race for Fame EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:57 pm

Nice job Petch!

PBJ thanks you.
Back to top Go down
Gentleman_Of_Darkness
Jobber
Gentleman_Of_Darkness

Number of posts : 44
Favourite Wrestlers : Undertaker, Kane, Raven, Gangrel
Registration date : 2008-03-05

The Race for Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Race for Fame   The Race for Fame EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:01 pm

this will be one hellova good time!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SWE's Monsta
Colin Delaney
SWE's Monsta

Number of posts : 94
Favourite Wrestlers : LAX,Raven,Kane,CM Punk,Samoa Joe,Randy Orton
Registration date : 2008-02-12

The Race for Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Race for Fame   The Race for Fame EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:02 pm

i can't wait for the tourny
Back to top Go down
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

The Race for Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Race for Fame   The Race for Fame EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 2:04 pm

There is one problem though - There are 3 guys in a group so 1 guy has to be left out each week. The solution is that those men have a friendly or something. I am away for 8 days this week, so I won't be in any matches at all. I will post the card before I leave, which is tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Race for Fame Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Race for Fame   The Race for Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

The Race for Fame
Page 1 of 1