Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ramirez el Feo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimo619
Jobber
Ultimo619

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Ramirez el Feo Empty
PostSubject: Ramirez el Feo   Ramirez el Feo EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 6:00 pm

Wrestler Name: Ramirez el Feo

Real Name: Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Miguel Sanchez Ramirez

Nicknames: El Bandito, El Dragon

Height: 5'7

Weight: 190 lbs

Hometown: El Paso Texas

Alignment: Face

Appearance: He wears a mask like ultimo-dragon's which is half grren and half red. He comes to the ring wearing a similarly divided poncho with yellow text on the green left reading "El Bandito", and yellow text on the red right reading "El Dragon". On the back there is a yellow, stylised cross. He has white tape covering his hands and wrists, and wears black elbow pads. He has half green, half red tights with black kneepads and white boots. Down the left of his pants are yellow letters reading "Ramirez", and down the rifht side are yhellow letters reading "El Feo".

Entrance Theme: Greg Valentine's most recent entrance theme (the one used without the hammering. found at the start of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opZyyiHP9Oo

Entrance Style: After the opening bars of his theme song, Ramirez walks out onto the ramp and poses confidently with his hands on his hips. He walks down the ramp, high fiving all of his fans. He walks all the way around the ring doing this before running up the steps and vaulting over the top rope. He runs over to the opposite turn buckle and jumps onto it, posing for the crowd with his arms in the air, before jumping down and running to the other turnbuckle, doing the same thing. He then backflips off the turnbuckle and warms up for his match.

History: Ramirez always admired the pioneers of the Luchador style, and since he was a child he would go to watch luchador matches at every opportunity, and practice jumping off tables and trees at his family home in El Paso. He has toured Mexico for three years, learning the ropes and getting into the business, and now he has come to America to join the SWE.

Wrestling Style: Luchador and technical with a bit of Texan roughneck rasslin'. He jumps and twists, but when he needs to he bites, rakes and cheats a little too.

Favourite Quotes: "Don't mess with me, or I'll mess you up so bad that you'll wish you'd never been born." "Whoever double crosses El Feo and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about me." "When you have to fight, FIGHT. Don't talk." "I'll rip off your head and spit down your neck." "If you dare to say that about me again, then your next words will be muffled by your own butt!" "I'll tear out your eyes, and stick them up your ass, so you can watch me kicking the crap out of you."

Common Moves:
Manhattan drop, moonsault DDT, Mexican Surfboard, Boston Toss, Dropkick, Top rope/springboard legdrop, superhero splash, Dragonsault (Lionsault), Tope Atomico, Plancha, Swinging Neckbreaker, running DDT, oklahoma slam, T-bone suplex, standing crossface, spear, low blow, Van Daminator, split legged moonsault, superkick (sometimes from the top rope).

Signature moves/combos:
Magnificent Seven: He whips his opponent against the ropes and hits a manhattan drop. He then runs to the rope himself and backflips off the second rope hitting a moonsault DDT. He then performs a short Mexican Surfboard on his prone opponent, before hitting a boston toss into the turbuckle. He then charges and hits a running dropkick to his opponent's back before grabbing them in a full nelson hold, running to the turnbuckle and jumping off the top rope (still holding his opponent) delivering a Bandito Buster. He then finishes off with either the Dragon Death Drop or the Figure Four Leglock.

Finishers:
Bandito Buster (Full Nelson Bulldog, sometimes done from the top rope)
Dragon Death Drop (Splash/bodyblock from the top rope onto a standing opponent)
Figure Four Leglock

EDIT: Changed sombrero to poncho, never meant sombreror. I mean c'mon, a hat like I described would ook a bit... funny...

Last edited by Ultimo619 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Ramirez el Feo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramirez el Feo   Ramirez el Feo EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 1:50 am

wow, I love this character. Do you need training?
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
Ultimo619
Jobber
Ultimo619

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Ramirez el Feo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramirez el Feo   Ramirez el Feo EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:24 am

I dont think so./ I can see cleary enmough what to do just from lookiong at your last few shows.
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Ramirez el Feo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramirez el Feo   Ramirez el Feo EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:54 am

ok. Welcome to the roster sunny
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com