Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lee Fu's first ever interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Lee Fu's first ever interview Empty
PostSubject: Lee Fu's first ever interview   Lee Fu's first ever interview EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 5:55 pm

The scene opens with Lee Fu standing with interviewer April Fame. He looks slightly annoyed that he has been dragged out of one of his strenuous training sessions Lee talks with a heavy Japanese accent. April speaks first.

April: So, I finally get to talk to 'The Technical Genius' Lee Fu! So Lee, how has your time been so far here at SWE?

Fu: It has been, well, quite mixed. In the ring, I have done OK so far. I have won a couple of matches but I was very disappointed this week when I was beaten in a triple threat match. I obviously haven't been training hard enough, so I have doubled my time that I spend training. I should win every match, but I haven't. Losing is not an option for me, It can't happen right now.

April: OK, but don't you get tired from all the training? When I asked If I could interview you, you looked worn out.

Fu: Of course I get tired, everyone does, but I don't mind as long as it makes me a better wrestler. You see the more training you do, the less likely you are to make silly mistakes - like losing. I don't really worry about my body to much, anything that happens to it can be repared eventually. This means that I push it to the limit as often as possible to become stronger.

April: Wow! Anyway, are you exited about the tournamount that is going to start soon?

Fu: What tournamount?

April: You mean you haven't heard? Its the race for fame tournamount. You seriously aren't kidding! I guess you've spent to much time training to find out whats been going on.

Fu: So there is a tournamount huh, well I guess I need to train extra hard. Gotta go!

Fu runs off to his locker room to train some more and April is left looking slightly blown away.

END PROMO
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Lee Fu's first ever interview   Lee Fu's first ever interview EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:45 am

good promo Petchy boy. Bout time you made a promo study lol only joking. Seriously solid promo
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
petch123
Admin
petch123

Number of posts : 137
Favourite Wrestlers : Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Lee Fu's first ever interview   Lee Fu's first ever interview EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 12:08 pm

Yeah I know, I had to do one sometime lol lol! lol! lol! afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lee Fu's first ever interview   Lee Fu's first ever interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Lee Fu's first ever interview
Page 1 of 1