Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Sancho Dias

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrestlekid
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-09

International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Sancho Dias Empty
PostSubject: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Sancho Dias   International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Sancho Dias EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Peanut Butter Jelly Time blasts over the loudspeakers, and Prince Banataur Jin comes out, doing the Curry Man dance. He walks down, then does a cartwheel, as the fans cheer him on.

Such: Weighing in at 237 Pounds, from Japan, he is PRINCE BANATAUR JINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAA!

As he hears Such saying this, he bows. He grabs a mic, and tells the audience, "ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME" and then puts the mic down.

TBC By Sancho Dias
Back to top Go down
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Number of posts : 58
Favourite Wrestlers : The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, HBK, Ric Flair, RVD, KK, Kevin Nash, Y2J, Chavo Guerrero
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Sancho Dias   International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Sancho Dias EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:09 am

The Chaos theme starts and after the opening cutscene, the pyro hits.
Wood: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome all to SWE Saturday Night Chaos!
March: We are coming to you live from Vancouver, and boy are we gonna give Canada one hell of a show tonight!
Wood: You're not wrong there March, we have this card packed with action. They say three's a charm, and tonight we are proud to present our THIRD consecutive triple threat match here on Chaos!
March: And what an exciting match it's set to be, we have three of SWE's rising stars competing in this match, "the Prophet" Darren Devia, The so-called "Technical Genius" Lee Fu, and the master of the Christchurch Crab, Scorpio.
Wood: Three bright sparks for sure March, and that match is going to be tough to call.
March: I already told you last week Wood, you don't win matches by jumping at people and yelling "Hi-ya!", so that basically removes any chance that Scropio or Lee Fu had of winning. Darren Devia has the size, the strength and the endurance to win a match like that, and he'll dominate, you mark my words.
Wood: You say that now, but as you said last week, if you're out of the action for 3 seconds you could have lost the match, and the speed of Scorpio and Lee Fu makes me think that one of them could get a quick pin and take one. Hell what they lack in size they certainly make up for in skill and speed.
March: All pointless speculation Wood, and we're gonna have to agree to disagree on that match. But what about this match here, Hex Banshee versus Bret Ace?
Wood: That will be an interesting match to say the least. Bret Ace has a lot of technical skill, and a lot of heart, but it may be a push for him to topple the giant that is Hex Banshee.
March: Precisely, despite what they say, size DOES matter!
Wood: Hey, I'm not calling it either way, I'm just saying that they seem evenly matched going into this match. Although size does matter, it's true that it's how you use it that counts.
March: Listening to you Wood can be like listening to a broken record from the 1950's. I'm right, Banshee will win, Ace has his work cut out.
Wood: The Dominant Demon will have his work cut out too in that match. But enough of this bickering, we haven't got all night.
March: Yeah, if you keep being obstructive there will be no time for our main event.
Wood: And it will be a main event that you do not want to miss. The Criminal and Lucifer, two extremely destructive and unscrupulous superstars if ever I saw 'em, will be going one on one in a hardcore match.
March: I can't call this match Wood, I just can't. Both guys are incredible athletes, and incredibly ruthless. We saw last week how powerful Lucifer can be in a hardcore match, taking punishment and inflicting a severe beating in return. But the criminal, well call it a hunch, but I think that he is well versed in how he uses foreign objects, what with being a convicted criminal and all.
Wood: I am speechless March, you actually agree with me for once.
March: I rather see it as you being right for once.
Wood: Be that as it may, you would have to be a fool not to be excited by the next match.
March: Well I'm no fool, we'll see Sancho Días taking on a debuting superstar, Prince Banataur Jin.

*The PBJ promo airs onscreen*

Wood: Wow, crazy stuff.

The opening riff of "A Fistful of Dollars" hits the speaker system.

Sancho Días rides out onto the stage, wearing a Canadian Flag Poncho and carrying his trademark bottle and cap gun. He fires a few shots into the air. The bell rings

Such: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, sponsored by Quebec Maple Whiskey, from Castillo Del Diablo, weighing in at 330 pounds, Sancho Días!

Sancho cheesily grins as the camera zooms in for a closeup on him and the bottle of whiskey. He rides to the ring and ties Samuel to the announce table.

Such: And in the ring, his opponent, from Japan, weighing in at 237 lbs, Prince Banataur Jin.

PBJ waves frantically to the crowd who cheer both him and Sancho.

March: Oh great, a Japanese screwball and a drunken Mexican, and the crowd is acting as if they're Jesus and Mary Whitehouse!
Wood: They're not doing that. They're appreciating the sportsmanship, enthusiasm, and professionalism of these great superstars.
Sancho hands them the Maple Whiskey.
March: And he's not even giving us decent alcohol to drink this week, I wouldn't use this Canadian crap to annoint my wounds.

Sancho climbs into the ring and raises his arms to a great deal of applause. He offers his hand to PBJ who shakes it. Sancho then removes his sombrero and Poncho and deposits them on the steps, while PBJ warms up.

The bell rings...

TBC by PBJ
Back to top Go down
The General
Colin Delaney
The General

Number of posts : 58
Favourite Wrestlers : The Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, HBK, Ric Flair, RVD, KK, Kevin Nash, Y2J, Chavo Guerrero
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Sancho Dias   International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Sancho Dias EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 4:44 am

Sancho quickly goes on the offence, catching Jin off guard with a series of swift lefts and rights. Jin retreats to the ropes and Sancho follows him. He whips Jin into the ropes and goes for a clothesline. Jin ducks, jumps onto the middle rope, and leaps back at Sancho with a flying kick, knocking him straight onto the canvas. The crowd gasps.

Wood: Wow! This match has barely started and already we're greeted by this Prince Banataur Jin using a high flying arsenal. This young stud is certainly looking promising.
March: Oh great! Another foreigner jumping off the ropes and yelling "Hi-Ya!" and you already think he's the messiah of wrestling. I bet you'll be jumping all over me just because I prefer more traditional wrestlers who use power and skill.
Wood: Of course not March, it's just that 9/10 superstars that you like also happen to be cheats.

Jin kicks up ala Shawn Michaels, and runs over to the top ropes, jumping on top of them and yelling "IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!" before leaping with a senton bomb. Sancho rolls under it and Jin clutches his back in pain. Sancho is up first and meets Jin with a hard clothesline, knocking him down. Jin gets up again only to be knocked down by another clothesline. Sancho lifts him up and grabs him for a suplex, lifting him up high and stalling. After two seconds he delivers it, but keeps hold, rolling his legs and getting up again.

Wood: Could it be the three amigos?
March: Who're they? Thief, gardner and Pedro?

He lifts Jin for a second, but Jin splays his legs, and comes back down to earth. Sancho tries to lift him again but loses his grip. Jin quickly counters into a diamond cutter. He delivers a few swift kicks to Sancho, who rolls over to the ropes. He lifts Sancho up and whips him into the ropes, meeting him in the middle of the ring with a running dropkick. Sancho gets up, and is met by a running clothesline, and then he gets up again, and is met by another. He gets up a fourth time, and Jin runs to deliver a clothesline. Sancho ducks and hits a hard Samoan Drop. He lifts him up off the mat and spins Jin around with a Mexican Backbreaker. Yelling to the crowd "Viva la backbreaker!" To which they cheer. He tries the move again, but Jin slips over his shoulder and pushes him into the ropes. Sancho bounces back and is met in the centre of the ring by a vicious Spearbuster. Jin quickly covers him 1....2.... Sancho gets his arm out at the last second. Jin keeps up the offence, delivering two fistdrops in quick succession before lifting Sancho up and trying to gutwrench him. There is a look of pain on his face as he tries to lift the Mexican, but he cannot quite do it and Sancho reverses the move into a back body drop.

Wood: Incredible strength there from Sancho Días, he was able to just power out of Jin's move like that.
March: Well with a powerfully built guy like Sancho, with all of his cunning and experience, I bet something like that would come naturally. Pity he's a mexican.

Sancho grabs Jin as he is getting up, and lays him out with a headbutt. He climbs the top rope, but trips and falls off. Both men are up at the same time. they trade punches, but Sancho's have more effect, and he nails Jin squarely in the jaw on his fifth attempt, knocking him down. Jin swiftly returns to his feet, but Sancho samoan lifts him again, this time turning it into a gorilla press, holding that position for two seconds before delivering a punishing Tequila Sunrise, and going for the pin.

March: What power and strength by that fat Mexican!
Wood: He hooks the leg, centre of the ring!

1....2....3!!!

The ref rings the bell and Sancho stands up, looking elated as the crowd cheers him. He punches the air and looks happy.

Such: Here is your winner... Sancho Días!!!!

Sancho climbs out of the ring and grabs his whiskey, climbing back in as he takes a swig. He sees Jin getting up and walks over to him. He extends his hand for Jin to shake, which he does, and the crowd cheers loudly for them both. Sancho offers his bottle to Jin, but Jin just stands and yells "IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!" and runs back up the ramp, leaving Sancho looking confused.

Wood: And after this great, competetive match, it seems that Sancho is as confused as us.
March: I'm certainly confused. I can't wait to see these two get their asses kicked.

Sancho toasts the crowd and climbs out of the ring, grabbing Samuel's reigns and heading back up the ramp to the cheers of the crowd.

Wood: A great opening match here on Chaos, check back after the break for the Dominant Demon, Hex Banshee, vs. the Diamond Ace, Bret Ace.

Fade to Black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Sancho Dias   International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Sancho Dias Empty

Back to top Go down

International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Sancho Dias
Page 1 of 1