Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell Has Something To Fear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentleman_Of_Darkness
Jobber
Gentleman_Of_Darkness

Number of posts : 44
Favourite Wrestlers : Undertaker, Kane, Raven, Gangrel
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Hell Has Something To Fear Empty
PostSubject: Hell Has Something To Fear   Hell Has Something To Fear EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 9:46 pm

April has just come out of the boiler room with her interview with Damian and just happens to run into........................who else? Lucifer's opponent and SWE's resident convect. Criminal catches April by the arm as she's running away....

Criminal: " Calm down! Calm down Ms. Fame you about gave me a heart attack, what made you run that fast!?"

April: " Well I was in the boiler room with Damain and -"

Criminal: " I can fill in the blanks from there, so I guess it's my turn to get the insults in right?" April nods "Alright then, Big Lu, I have nothing against you or your family, if anything I'm a little bit of a fan of your work after last week. Damian, don't go given me any kinda bull---- about how your boys are so amazingly powerful, it comes down to these facts. ONE! You've only had a tag team match, that proves nothing of your power as individuals, it just shows you work well TOGETHER. TWO! Damian you talk a big game from behind to bodyguards, if I ever meet you aaaaaaaaallllllll alone with your boys nowhere within a mile radius, then we'll see how bad you really are. THREE! Hell or the Underworld or where ever you pretend your from, has something to fear, me. FOUR! if you don't believe number three, I'll show you, you'll see."

Criminal extends his hand and April shakes it, showing a sign of respect before walking of camera.
Back to top Go down
Guardianfalls367
Jobber
Guardianfalls367

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Hell Has Something To Fear   Hell Has Something To Fear EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Good promo. It put over your match well and still kept some continuity. I like the fourth fact, it was somewhat cheesy but still good
Back to top Go down
$WG_101$
Admin
$WG_101$

Number of posts : 136
Favourite Wrestlers : Bret Hart , Owen Hart , Rey Mysterio , Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Hell Has Something To Fear   Hell Has Something To Fear EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 4:06 am

Good promo, again. Like Colossus said the fourth fact was cheesy but great. Keep it up
Back to top Go down
https://universal-wrestling.forumotion.com
Gentleman_Of_Darkness
Jobber
Gentleman_Of_Darkness

Number of posts : 44
Favourite Wrestlers : Undertaker, Kane, Raven, Gangrel
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Hell Has Something To Fear   Hell Has Something To Fear EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 2:47 pm

well i can only that quote in in so many ways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell Has Something To Fear   Hell Has Something To Fear Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell Has Something To Fear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal-Wrestling-Forum :: IWF-International Wrestling Federation :: IWF PPV'S :: IWF Promos-
Jump to: