Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Criminal's Mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gentleman_Of_Darkness
Jobber
Gentleman_Of_Darkness

Number of posts : 44
Favourite Wrestlers : Undertaker, Kane, Raven, Gangrel
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Criminal's Mind Empty
PostSubject: Criminal's Mind   Criminal's Mind EmptySun May 04, 2008 8:30 pm

The camera opens on The Criminal in a break area, changed into street clothes after his match and rubbing his temples. April Fame walks up with a mic.

Criminal: " Ms. Fame before you even start please note I have a headache, my entire body hurts, and I'm not exactly in the best mood." Criminal takes a swig from the flask sitting on the table next to him " Now please continue Ms. Fame."

April: " Ok, what are your views on the tournament and your match?"

Criminal: " We'll, I'm not going to complain about the match, I had Sancho pinned and beat but I admire Ramirez none the less for picking up the win. The tourney? Please, it's just a speed bump on my way to the title and the compititors are just pot holes. It all ends in that pretty little belt around my waist." Criminal takes a big gulp from the flask " Now please, leave me and Coronel Sanders to our drinking."

April: " Criminal are you drunk?"

Criminal: " No!..........well, ya. Vodka makes the pain hurt less, and that match hurt like hell."

April: " Oooookkkaaayyy, I'm leaving now."

Criminal: " Hey tell April she's hot!"

April: " I'm April."

Criminal: " Oh bloody hell."

Criminal passes out on the floor with the flask of vodka next to him.

:END PROMO:

(OOC: Criminal speaks that last line with a bad British accent.)
Back to top Go down

Criminal's Mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal-Wrestling-Forum :: IWF-International Wrestling Federation :: IWF PPV'S :: IWF Promos-
Jump to: