Universal-Wrestling-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal-Wrestling-Forum

Its wrestling at it's best

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimo619
Jobber
Ultimo619

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo Empty
PostSubject: Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo   Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:21 pm

(Thanks to the General who helped me write this)

The commercials end, and the camera focuses in on Wood and March sitting by the ring at the announce table, a few crazy fans waving manically into the camera...

Wood: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, we have had one hell of an action packed night tonight.
March: We sure have Wood. We've had bodies, weapons and blood flying all over the place.
Wood: Yeah... well I personally like the wrestling that we have seen. Anyway, on a lighter note, things are about to speed up as we have a high paced match coming up, with two of our hottest young superstars in action here tonight. We have the high flying Prince Banataur Jin, who gave us a very impressive performance last week, and our newest superstar, Ramirez el Feo -
March: WHAT!!!! You mean to tell me that our main event is between a Luchador lunatic and a weird Japanese guy? I don't think that the comments I made to the GM last week sunk in. So if you're listening Mr. Britts, what I said still stands -

March is interrupted by the themesong of Dave Britts playing over the speaker system. He walks out onto the stage with a microphone in hand, and strolls down to the ring, smiling at the crowd.

Such: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our General Manager, Dave Britts.

The crowd cheers and Dave climbs into the ring.

Britts: Thankyou Eve.
Tonight, we have a special main event with two of our newest wrestlers. We are about to witness a great bout between two of SWE's fastest superstars. And I have to ask you, are you ready?
The crowd Cheers
Britts: I can't hear you! Hartford Conneticut, ARE YOU READY!!!
The crowd really cheers.
Britts: Okay, okay you're ready... Then, for the thousands in attendance... for the millions watching around the world... LLLET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

The themesong of Ramirez plays over the PA system, and he walks out onto the stage. The bell rings.

Britts: The following contest is a special international showcase scheduled for one fall, with a thirty minute time limit. Introducing first, from El Paso Texas, standing five feet and seven inches tall, weighing in at one hundred and ninety pounds... RAMIREZ EL FÉÓ!!!

Ramirez walks down the ramp, high fiving the fans. He walks all the way around the ring doing this before running up the steps and vaulting over the top rope. He runs over to the opposite turnbuckle and jumps onto it, posing for the crowd with his arms in the air, before jumping down and running to the other turnbuckle, doing the same thing. He then backflips off the turnbuckle and puts his poncho out of the ring. He gestures for the microphone.

Ramirez: Before we get started, thankyou Hartford for your warm welcome!
The fans cheer

Ramirez: You are lucky to be here tonight, as you are going to witness the dawn of a new era in wrestling. And as with the dawning of any new age, there has to be a mometous event to mark it. And that's what there is going to be. I, Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Miguel Sanchez Ramirez... - try saying that three times fast - [the crowd laughs] right here tonight, am going to make history... sorry... I, Tuco Benedicto yayayaya Ramirez... AND Prince Banataur Jin, are going to make history right here tonight in Conneticut, by giving you the best match we can. We are going to raise the roof, and with your help, we are going to make this into the match of the night... no... the match of the week... no... match of the month? no... not even the match of the year, decade or century. Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves for the greatest match of ALL TIME!!!

The crowd cheers as he hands the mic back to Britts.

TBC by Wrestlekid
Back to top Go down
Wrestlekid
Admin

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo   Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 1:28 pm

Peanut Butter Jelly Time by Wu Tang Clan starts blasting on the loudspeakers, and out comes Pri- wait no, out comes a Japanese Man, with Prince Banataur Jin behind him. Jin has a sandwich, which is most likely one of the Peanut Butter and Jelly kind.

Such: Weighing in at a fit 235 Pounds, he comes from Japan, he is "The Prince Of PB and J", he is Parince Banna-Taur JIIIIINNNNA!

When PBJ heres his name, he stands on the guard rail, and goes through the small crowd. He high fives several fans. A few young kids have Prince Banataur Jin masks, and PBJ signs them with the pen that the parents provide.

Wood: That is nice of Jin to do that for the young ones!

March: That ain't gonna win him the match.

Prince Banataur goes into the ring, with his Japanese person right behind him. The Japanese man grabs a microphone. Prince Banataur whispers into the Mans ear.

Japanese Man: Hello Hartford, I am Dennis Chee. I am Prince Banataur Jin's official translator. Tonight, my man PBJ has a question for you. What time is it?

A few members of the crowd: Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

DC: I said what time is it?

Half the crowd: Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

DC: PRINCE BANATAUR JIN WANTS TO KNOW THE TIME!

Chee hands the mic to Prince Banataur Jin.

Crowd, and PBJ: ITS PEANUT BUITTER JELLY TIME!

March: Oh god, we have a goofy Spanish or Mexican or whatever Ramirez is, and we have an insane Japanese man.

Wood: Regardless of your feelings, these two are fan favorites no matter what.

TBC By Ultimo.

Good Job on your introduction.
Back to top Go down
Ultimo619
Jobber
Ultimo619

PostSubject: Re: Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo   Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 1:55 am

The two wrestlers warm up on other sides of the ring. The referee calls for the bell.
The two superstars lock up, and PBJ grabs the left arm of Ramirez. He twists it into an arm bar and shoves his elbow into the back of Ramirez' arm, keeping hold. Ramirez bends down and pulls PBJ onto his right shoulder, he then charges into the corner, ramming PBJ's back into the turnbuckle.

Wood: Great power and skill shown there by Ramirez.
March: He wouldn't know power if it sat on him.
Britts: Oh I wouldn't say that.
March: Uh... what are you doing here?
Britts: I'm down here to watch the two newest additions to the roster, y'see, a little bird told me that this is gonna be one helluva match, and I want a ringside seat.

Ramirez irish whips PBJ into the ropes and bends down for a back body drop. PBJ sees this and kicks him in the jaw. Ramirez stands bolt upright as PBJ lays in with lefts and rights, forcing him to the ropes. He then whips Ramirez across the ring and against the ropes. He bends down and hits a back body drop onto Ramirez, but Ramirez lands on his feet and turns to face PBJ. He delivers a quick dropkick that sends PBJ into the ropes. Ramirez quickly follows him and rolls him up in a schoolboy pin 1..2 PBJ easily kicks out.

Wood: A great pace to this match so far with both competitors showing plenty of skill and speed.
March: Yeah, but I'd bet that there hitting power is limited.
Britts: Do you want to get in there and this to be a 2-on-1 handicap match with them against you?
March: No.. I..
Wood: But surely you could beat a luchador lowlife and a japanese jerk. After all, they jump off turnbuckles and yell hi-ya!
March: I-I-I've got too much ring rust, and although I could undoubtedly beat either of those two schmucks one on one, when you put me in a handicap match, it's a whole different story.
Britts: Is it now? Well quit criticising my superstars or else you'll find yourself in the ring with all of them.

PBJ and Ramirez are both up quickly. Ramirez swings with his right hand, but PBJ ducks and grabs the arm, twisting it round and trapping it next to Ramirez' head, holding on tight in the front headlock. Ramirez punches PBJ in the gut three times, before getting his right arm out and trapping PBJ's head. He then pivots on the spot so that he and PBJ are back-to-back, and drops to his knees, delivering a neckbreaker.

Ramirez runs to the rope and jumps off the second, aiming to hit a dragonsault. However, PBJ rolls out of the way, and although Ramirez lands on his feet, PBJ is up first. He dropkicks Ramirez, who falls into the ropes. PBJ runs at Ramirez, but his opponent drops down pulls the top rope with him. PBJ manages to steady himself on the apron, and grabs Ramirez' head from behind, dropping to his knees and driving the neck intot thr eropes. Ramirez falls forward onto his knees, but quickly gets up. PBJ jumps off the top rope and just as Ramirez turns around, he is hit by a flying clothesline.

PBJ runs to the corner and jumps on to the turnbuckle. He leaps for a Senton Bomb, but Ramirez gets his knees up. The crowd collectively gasps at this painful reversal.

Wood: Both men are down, both men are down!
Britts: And after this fast paced, high flying match, there are no surprises there.
March: Both men are showing... great skill here. I have to admit that they have surprised me here. I wasn't sure that this match would be too great, but I have to admit, these guys are setting the bar high for future main events.

Both men are lying in the centre of the ring, on their backs. The crowd are on their feet, and count along with the referee.
Both men raise their legs up, and then kick up into a standing position like the Rock used to do. They turn to face each other, ready.

To be continued by Wrestlekid
Back to top Go down
Wrestlekid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo   Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 3:26 pm

PBJ then immediately hits a enzugiri onto Ramirez, and grabs his head and takes him down for an STO.

Britts: I am glad I signed him, he is doing great moves!

March: Why would you ever say that?

Britts: Did you just see that! And don't talk, call moves!

PBJ goes for a pinfall.

KICKOUT~!

PBJ looks astonished, and looks around at the crowd, thinking of what he could do. He tells the red to get on his hands and knees in the center of the ring. He grabs Ramirez up, runs onto the refs back, jumps up to the ropes in a moonsault position, and flips back and attempts a DDT, but Ramirez reverses this into a modified belly to belly suplex, and PBJ accidentaly lands on the ref!

Britts: Oh no, the ref is knocked down!

TBC By Ramirez

OOC: Sorry for short post. I will discuss with you your next post, so don't post until I have PMed you.
Back to top Go down
Ultimo619
Jobber
Ultimo619

PostSubject: Re: Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo   Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 9:09 am

Wood: And we don't have any backstage after that brawl earlier tonight!
March: Relax guys, this is where it gets interesting. Hey! Where are you going?

Dave Britts slides into the ring and takes off his jacket, revealing a referee shirt underneath. Ramirez looks a little surprised, but continues the match.

Wood: This is unusual. Ah well, at least we can guarantee some order in this match.

Ramirez picks up PBJ and whips him into the corner. He follows him and jumps to hit a splash, but PBJ dodges and Ramirez lands on the turnbuckle. He turns around and meets PBJ's fists, smashing into his face. Ramirez crouches in the corner as PBJ rains lefts and rights down on him. Britts counts to four and PBJ stops, walking to the other corner. He then runs at Ramirez and jumps for a Bronco Buster, but Ramirez dodges out of the way. PBJ lands in a rather uncomfortable position on the turnbuckle, and the crowd all go 'oooooo' at the painful position he is in.

March: Hahahahahahahaha. Did you see that loser? What a classic! Hahahahaha!
Wood: That's not funny March.
March: No it isn't, it's freaking hilarious.

Ramirez drags PBJ off the turnbuckle and delivers a standing legdrop. He then lifts him up to his feet, whips him against the ropes and delivers a Manhatten drop, leaving PBJ standing in considerable pain. He then runs and jumps off the second rope, delivering a moonsault DDT to PBJ. However, PBJ catches Ramirez, and throws him over his shoulders, and over the top rope to the floor. He staggers about then bounces off the ropes, before jumping over the opposite ropes for a senton bomb. Ramirez dodges and PBJ ends up in a tree of woe on the guard rail. Ramirez runs at him and hits a low dropkick to the head of PBJ, who then falls off the guard rail. Ramirez lifts PBJ up and pushes him back into the ring. He climbs onto the apron. He flips over the top rope to hit PBJ, but PBJ rolls out of the way and Ramirez lands hard on his back.

TBC by Wrestlekid
Back to top Go down
Wrestlekid
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo   Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 7:14 pm

PBJ then lifts up Ramirez, and is able to give him a front slam onto the ground. PBJ then goes to the top rope, and climbs.

Wood: Whats he gonna do here?

March: Probably eat a sandwich. Peanut butter!

PBJ then does an amazing front flip, but misses.

Wood and March: OWWWWWWWW~!

Ramirez then grabs PBJ, and puts his feet into PBJ's chest, and pulls down, executing a monkey flip! And PBJ LANDS OUTSIDE~!

Then, Ramirez tells Britts to get down, so he can springboard. He runs to the opposite ropes, comes back, jumps onto Britts, then jumps onto the ropes, and springboards at PBJ~! PBJ then jumps and hits a PELE (!) onto Ramirez.

Wood: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH!

Britts starts counting.......

10!

Britts: RING THE BELL!

Such: This match has ended in a double countout, which means no one wins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo   Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Event: International Showcase: Prince Banataur Jin vs. Ramirez el Feo
Page 1 of 1